RemedySpot.com

Re: My Cavity Report

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LOL Traci! . . . You cracked me up on that one! . . . You're making great strides now! . . . I know your horses will be happy to see you . . . Did you notice I started a folder where women can share their interests? . . . Maybe you'd like to put some horse pictures up! , , , If you'll send them to me, I'll be happy to do so.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

I like making people laugh Rogene and I'm glad I cracked you up. We're getting there, slowly but surely. I'll definitely send you my horsie pics.Love Tracisaxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: LOL Traci! . . . You cracked me up on that one! . . . You're making great strides now! . . . I know your horses will be happy to see you . . . Did you

notice I started a folder where women can share their interests? . . . Maybe you'd like to put some horse pictures up! , , , If you'll send them to me, I'll be happy to do so.Hugs,Rogene "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

So glad this is shrinking.

Lynda

At 09:58 PM 5/1/2008, you wrote:

>Hello Ladies,

>

>I wanted to report my cavity in my breast is getting smaller, a

>fraction of an inch at a time. It's down to 1.2 inches from 1.3

>from last week.

>

>I was thinking maybe I should put some Crest in there. Isn't it

>supposed prevent cavities?

>

>Love to All,

>Traci

>

>

>

> " Feeling down? Saddle up. "

>

>~Author Unknown

>

>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

><http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDt\

Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

>it now.

>

Guest guest

Traci,

Somehow I don't think your doctor would agree with that medical use

of Crest!

LOL

I'm so happy for you about your cavity healing....it's been a long,

long road,and it looks like you can see the light at the end of the

tunnel finally.

Keep smiling!

Patty

--- In , TM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...>

wrote:

>

> Hello Ladies,

>

> I wanted to report my cavity in my breast is getting smaller, a

fraction of an inch at a time. It's down to 1.2 inches from 1.3 from

last week.

>

> I was thinking maybe I should put some Crest in there. Isn't it

supposed prevent cavities?

>

> Love to All,

> Traci

>

>

>

> " Feeling down? Saddle up. "

>

> ~Author Unknown

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Sweet Traci:

We are so happy that you are finally getting rid of that cavity. You are so funny, Crest would not be a good idea. Have you been able to see your horses, because they must miss you?

My leg is getting better everyday, but if I stand too long it swellls up. I just want to go out and see my garden, but I am not allowed to kneel on this knee yet. There is a little black cloud that seems to be following me and making sure that I continue to suffer. It had better take off, because I am going to get better.

We love you....always....Mom and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````

My Cavity Report

Hello Ladies,I wanted to report my cavity in my breast is getting smaller, a fraction of an inch at a time. It's down to 1.2 inches from 1.3 from last week. I was thinking maybe I should put some Crest in there. Isn't it supposed prevent cavities?Love to All,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Hi Mom,Maybe I should try Colgate then. Heh heh. I saw the horses last Sunday. Penny the Haflinger gave me lots of horsie love. I groomed Cody, a beautiful white/grey Appaloosa. A very handsome boy indeed. He stood perfectly still as I brushed him using my hands. He loved it.I'm glad your leg is getting better. Is there anything more that can be done? I was out in my garden today and I did some weeding. I'm very tired but was glad I could do it.Love always,TraciLea <devans@...> wrote: Sweet Traci: We are so happy that you are finally getting rid of that cavity. You are so funny, Crest would not be a good idea. Have you been able to see your horses, because they must miss you? My leg is getting better everyday, but if I stand too long it swellls up. I just want to go out and see my garden, but I am not allowed to kneel on this knee yet. There is a little black cloud that seems to be following me and making sure that I continue to suffer. It had better take off, because I am going to get better. We love you....always....Mom and Superman ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````` My Cavity Report Hello Ladies,I wanted to report my cavity in my breast is getting smaller, a fraction of an inch at a time. It's down to 1.2 inches from 1.3 from last week. I was thinking maybe I should put some Crest in there. Isn't it supposed prevent cavities?Love to All,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Me too Lynda! How are you feeling?Love TraciLynda Roth <coss@...> wrote: So glad this is shrinking. Lynda At 09:58 PM 5/1/2008, you wrote: >Hello Ladies, > >I wanted to report my cavity in my breast is getting smaller, a >fraction of an inch at a time. It's down to 1.2 inches from 1.3 >from last week. > >I was thinking maybe I should put some Crest in there. Isn't it >supposed prevent cavities? > >Love to All, >Traci >

> > >"Feeling down? Saddle up." > >~Author Unknown > >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. ><http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try >it now. > "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown