I also got saline implants in 12/04 and I got them out in

06/05 ..6 months later. But I did not get the capsules

out and I remained sick. Just recently in 02/08 I got the

capsules out and I have seen major improvements in my

life in just 2 months time. Make sure you get a capselectomy

or en bloc procedure done because most woman dont see

improvements until they get this done. A lot of doctors dont

do these procedures so find one in your area that does or you

may have to go out of town like some of these girls here had too.

You have made a great choice on your health by getting those

toxic bombs out of you. There is a list of doctors that we do recommend

like EG: Dr. Feng...Dr. Kolb and there are others. Where do you

live and we girls can keep you updated on how to get better and a doctor

in your area. You are going to get better ...first you have to get those toxic

bombs out and then you have to concentrate on eating healthy like organic

and vitamins and also detoxing your body. Drink plenty of water (pure)

not chlorinated waters. I am praying for you and God will lead you in

the right direction ....what he did for me ..he can do for you.

Love

In a message dated 5/2/2008 10:33:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mommybunch@... writes:

Hello ladies! I actually joined over a year ago but I really lost sight. I am re-introducing myself. My name is and I live in Chandler, Arizona with my hubby and two kids. I had Saline Implants placed in August of 2005. Worst mistake I ever made!!! Let me give you a background of the surgery. I started as an A cup and had 750cc's textured implants placed under the muscle. This was by far the most painful thing I have ever went through! I was down for a really long time. Shortly after having the implants put in I started getting sick. I couldn't swallow and I had shortness of breath, tremors, and pain. This was very weird to me because I was very healthy and use to train to become a fitness competitor. I never even got colds! I let it go and thought it was all in my head. My hubby ended up talking me into going to the doctor. I was told it sounds like MS. I had an MRI but no lesions showed up. I went almost a year thinking the doctors were crazy. I finally went back and was diagnosed in February of 2007 with Grave's disease. No one in my family had anything like this and I was being told that this is genetic. To make a long story short, I have suffered ever since having the implants put in and now they are coming out. I made an appointment for this Thursday. The last 3 years of my life have been hell! I do greatly feel that I got sick due to my implants! I am tired of waiting to see what happens! These implants have taken my life away from me and I am in the process of taking my life back! I know it's not just Grave's for me. I also know I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and arthritis now. I'm just not going to another doctor. I truely feel that once the implants come out I will start to get better! I am really scared and I feel like I am paying the price for vanity! To me, it's just not worth it!!! I would love to chat with some other ladies going through the same thing. Take care!!! Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

~

Hello there ! Welcome back ! I am sorry to hear

you have had such problems, and glad that you

are getting things under control now by getting

the implants out of you. Please be sure the doctor

removes them enbloc and uses drain tubes. This will

insure that you get all the junk out of you, debris and

all ! They start degrading upon insertion, and getting

into the surrounding tissues as well as travel to other

body parts.

My sister lives near you. Small world !

Again, welcome back ! stay close and we will help you

work through everything !

Hugs N Prayers ~

Dede

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I can relate to many of your symptoms. I do not have Graves, I have

Hashimotos Thyroiditis.

I thought I would be disabled pre-explant, my health went down that

quickly. I too was very active (golf, volleyball, softball). I got

to the point where I could barely walk up and down stairs to do

laundry. Oh and the arthritic pain in my hands and hip were so bad.

I have been explanted for a little over a year. It has been a long

road to recovery. Some symptoms went away right away, others have

stuck around but are not as severe. Some come and go. But I am back

to playing golf, playing on a volleyball league one night a week and I

have worked a full-time job through all of this.

There is hope. You need to get the implants out ASAP. Please make

sure they are removed properly though - - if you don't, you won't get

better and the explant surgery is pointless in my eyes. Who is your

doctor?

Love, CLynn

>

> Hello ladies! I actually joined over a year ago but I really lost

> sight. I am re-introducing myself. My name is and I live in

> Chandler, Arizona with my hubby and two kids. I had Saline Implants

> placed in August of 2005. Worst mistake I ever made!!! Let me give

> you a background of the surgery. I started as an A cup and had

> 750cc's textured implants placed under the muscle. This was by far

> the most painful thing I have ever went through! I was down for a

> really long time. Shortly after having the implants put in I started

> getting sick. I couldn't swallow and I had shortness of breath,

> tremors, and pain. This was very weird to me because I was very

> healthy and use to train to become a fitness competitor. I never

> even got colds! I let it go and thought it was all in my head. My

> hubby ended up talking me into going to the doctor. I was told it

> sounds like MS. I had an MRI but no lesions showed up. I went almost

> a year thinking the doctors were crazy. I finally went back and was

> diagnosed in February of 2007 with Grave's disease. No one in my

> family had anything like this and I was being told that this is

> genetic. To make a long story short, I have suffered ever since

> having the implants put in and now they are coming out. I made an

> appointment for this Thursday. The last 3 years of my life have been

> hell! I do greatly feel that I got sick due to my implants! I am

> tired of waiting to see what happens! These implants have taken my

> life away from me and I am in the process of taking my life back! I

> know it's not just Grave's for me. I also know I have fibromyalgia,

> chronic fatigue and arthritis now. I'm just not going to another

> doctor. I truely feel that once the implants come out I will start

> to get better! I am really scared and I feel like I am paying the

> price for vanity! To me, it's just not worth it!!! I would love to

> chat with some other ladies going through the same thing. Take

> care!!!

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi ,How are you doing? Are you any closer to getting these toxic bombs out?I had my implants for almost 20 years. They came out last July and I'm still recovering. It's the best decision I've ever made for myself.I feel like I've finally reclaimed my femininity and true beauty. I actually like myself now.Hugs,Tracimommybunch <mommybunch@...> wrote: Hello ladies! I actually joined over a year ago but I really lost sight. I am re-introducing myself. My name is and I

live in Chandler, Arizona with my hubby and two kids. I had Saline Implants placed in August of 2005. Worst mistake I ever made!!! Let me give you a background of the surgery. I started as an A cup and had 750cc's textured implants placed under the muscle. This was by far the most painful thing I have ever went through! I was down for a really long time. Shortly after having the implants put in I started getting sick. I couldn't swallow and I had shortness of breath, tremors, and pain. This was very weird to me because I was very healthy and use to train to become a fitness competitor. I never even got colds! I let it go and thought it was all in my head. My hubby ended up talking me into going to the doctor. I was told it sounds like MS. I had an MRI but no lesions showed up. I went almost a year thinking the doctors were crazy. I finally went back and was diagnosed in February of 2007

with Grave's disease. No one in my family had anything like this and I was being told that this is genetic. To make a long story short, I have suffered ever since having the implants put in and now they are coming out. I made an appointment for this Thursday. The last 3 years of my life have been hell! I do greatly feel that I got sick due to my implants! I am tired of waiting to see what happens! These implants have taken my life away from me and I am in the process of taking my life back! I know it's not just Grave's for me. I also know I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and arthritis now. I'm just not going to another doctor. I truely feel that once the implants come out I will start to get better! I am really scared and I feel like I am paying the price for vanity! To me, it's just not worth it!!! I would love to chat with some other ladies going through the same thing. Take

care!!! "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

hi heather;

I used to live in chandler - am now in tucson - was in the phx.-mesa-chandler area for allmost 20 yrs. where are you in chandler?

who is your dr? I unfortunately ended up in mexico for injections, and have had tremors since '01. I do detox and other things, but I guess it takes awhile to get rid of this. unortunately I also had injections, which I guess are worse. I also have a lot of digestive problems. do you do any detox? saunas are good.

keep in touch.

love, gg

Newbie! ~ Kinda!

Hello ladies! I actually joined over a year ago but I really lost sight. I am re-introducing myself. My name is and I live in Chandler, Arizona with my hubby and two kids. I had Saline Implants placed in August of 2005. Worst mistake I ever made!!! Let me give you a background of the surgery. I started as an A cup and had 750cc's textured implants placed under the muscle. This was by far the most painful thing I have ever went through! I was down for a really long time. Shortly after having the implants put in I started getting sick. I couldn't swallow and I had shortness of breath, tremors, and pain. This was very weird to me because I was very healthy and use to train to become a fitness competitor. I never even got colds! I let it go and thought it was all in my head. My hubby ended up talking me into going to the doctor. I was told it sounds like MS. I had an MRI but no lesions showed up. I went almost a year thinking the doctors were crazy. I finally went back and was diagnosed in February of 2007 with Grave's disease. No one in my family had anything like this and I was being told that this is genetic. To make a long story short, I have suffered ever since having the implants put in and now they are coming out. I made an appointment for this Thursday. The last 3 years of my life have been hell! I do greatly feel that I got sick due to my implants! I am tired of waiting to see what happens! These implants have taken my life away from me and I am in the process of taking my life back! I know it's not just Grave's for me. I also know I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and arthritis now. I'm just not going to another doctor. I truely feel that once the implants come out I will start to get better! I am really scared and I feel like I am paying the price for vanity! To me, it's just not worth it!!! I would love to chat with some other ladies going through the same thing. Take care!!!