RemedySpot.com

cycles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

before explantation did your symptoms go in cycles, it seems that i am ok for a couple of weeks without any swelling to my face,lips, feet,hands and then wham!! i wake up with lips are big and swollen, etc.

For those of you that have been explanted, did all of you have your symptoms go away?Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

This flaring (or exacerbation) and calming, or waxning and waning, is

very common amongst people with autoimmune disease. This is the

nature of this type of illness.

The immune system is cyclic in nature. The way my healing occurred,

I had longer days of feeling well and lesser days of feeling poor,

until I felt good all the time.

My symptoms went away after about 4 years.

Patty

>

> before explantation did your symptoms go in cycles, it seems that i

am ok

> for a couple of weeks without any swelling to my face,lips,

feet,hands and then

> wham!! i wake up with lips are big and swollen, etc.

> For those of you that have been explanted, did all of you have

your symptoms

> go away?

>

>

>

> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.

used car

> listings at AOL Autos.

> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

>

Guest guest

Hi GG,

I could not easily identify any cycling of these flares with anything

other than my period (I always had brain fog worse about a week

before), but certainly sometimes it seemed to occur with some foods.

So yes, I did have new food allergies after my implant nightmare. I

got tested and a few items were discovered that I had never had issues

with before, and there were a few things I ate that I KNEW were

affecting me even though I did not have a positive test...like

cashews. I love cashews, but I have an aversion to them now because

while at my worst, I felt sicker after I had eaten them.

Food allergies are common with women with implants; chocolate seems to

be a very common offender for us. Not sure why, but it came up

positive on my test, whereas before I had never had a problem with it.

It's a good idea to take note of the foods you think might be affecting

you, and then avoid them for a period of time. The thing about food

allergies is that you can overcome some of them, depending on if they

are IgG, or IgE immune responses. Thankfully, mine were IgG, which

meant that if I avoided the certain item for a period of time, I could

indulge in it in the future occasionally without issue after all of

those antibodies/antigens were gone. I gave up chocolate for a year.

I can now eat chocolate, and brain fog is mostly a thing of the past.

The cool thing was that after I gave it up for a year, I found I didn't

really care about it anymore!

There are some women that have many problems with many foods, and are

extremely limited in what or how much they can eat. If you do a search

on a liver flush, you will see that many people can overcome allergies

through liver flushing.

Patty

Patty;

am wondering if your cycles depend at all on what you eat. do you or

alot of the girls have a lot of food allergies? a lot of my symptoms

seem to depend on what, or even how much I eat.

thanks.

gg

Guest guest

Hi Sis,Great to hear you are doing so much better. It gives me hope.Hugs,Traciglory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Sis, It sounds like you are getting better and better over time, and I'm thrilled for you. It IS a slow healing process, but with tenacity regarding good health practices, it can certainly happen. Congratulations on your purchase of a far infrared sauna. It's incredible how wonderful a good sweat can make you feel. Take care and thanks for posting

your progress! It is encouraging to so many. Hugs, Patty > > > > before explantation did your symptoms go in cycles, it seems that i > am ok > > for a couple of weeks without any swelling to my face,lips, > feet,hands and then > > wham!! i wake up with lips are big and swollen, etc. > > For those of you that have been explanted, did all of you have your > symptoms > > go away? > > > > > > > >

**************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. > used car > > listings at AOL Autos. > > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851) > > > "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

hi patty;

thanks for your reply.

yes, I've heard of the liver flushes - have you heard or read anything by hulda clark? she highly recommends them along with epsom salts! I keep resisting cause I'm afraid it'll make me sick I have trouble with oils too. have you done any - if so, how many and did you notice a difference in how you felt , right away or did it take awhile - were your food allergies any better?

thanks again.''

gg

Re: cycles

Hi GG,I could not easily identify any cycling of these flares with anything other than my period (I always had brain fog worse about a week before), but certainly sometimes it seemed to occur with some foods. So yes, I did have new food allergies after my implant nightmare. I got tested and a few items were discovered that I had never had issues with before, and there were a few things I ate that I KNEW were affecting me even though I did not have a positive test...like cashews. I love cashews, but I have an aversion to them now because while at my worst, I felt sicker after I had eaten them.Food allergies are common with women with implants; chocolate seems to be a very common offender for us. Not sure why, but it came up positive on my test, whereas before I had never had a problem with it.It's a good idea to take note of the foods you think might be affecting you, and then avoid them for a period of time. The thing about food allergies is that you can overcome some of them, depending on if they are IgG, or IgE immune responses. Thankfully, mine were IgG, which meant that if I avoided the certain item for a period of time, I could indulge in it in the future occasionally without issue after all of those antibodies/antigens were gone. I gave up chocolate for a year.I can now eat chocolate, and brain fog is mostly a thing of the past. The cool thing was that after I gave it up for a year, I found I didn't really care about it anymore!There are some women that have many problems with many foods, and are extremely limited in what or how much they can eat. If you do a search on a liver flush, you will see that many people can overcome allergies through liver flushing.PattyPatty;am wondering if your cycles depend at all on what you eat. do you or alot of the girls have a lot of food allergies? a lot of my symptoms seem to depend on what, or even how much I eat.thanks.gg

Guest guest

Hi Gayle,

I know this was addressed to Patty, but I wanted to chime in since I've done 7 liver flushes in the past year, all the Hulda type. After each one, my vision was clearer for a short period and I had more energy. All liver flushes were productive in getting hundreds of stones out except for one and I think it's because I used a yellow-colored olive oil rather than a more green (at least that's what curezone mentioned).

The worst part is drinking the epsom salts. Patty replaces this w/ magnesium citrate but I can't remember how much. The only thing I would caution is to make sure that you follow the directions and DO NOT have any food after 2:00. I had a little bit of food at 2:15 and was sick all night...thought I was going to vomit but never did.

These are the instructions I followed given by Patty.http://www.angelhealingcenter.com/LiverCleanse.htmlGood luck! ~ PH

Guest guest

hi PH;

thanks for your info. hate to bombard you with more questions, but if you have t ime, would like to know the following:

- did you feel bad after every flush you did?

- did you do the parasite cleanse at all before doing the liver cleanse, or the c. oil pak?

- did it have any effect on your food allergies?

I think its amazing that the liver is full of stones that cant be seen by x-ray or anything. makes you wonder how they (other than H. clark) ever discovered these stones are even there?

yes, one of the reasons I havent done this yet is because I feel it may make me sick - I have a LOT of food allergies, and have trouble with oils. too, I've not seen a recipe for doing this other than h. clark, that uses the epsom salts, so don't know if that makes that much difference or not.

thanks for your input.

love, gg

Hi Gayle,

I know this was addressed to Patty, but I wanted to chime in since I've done 7 liver flushes in the past year, all the Hulda type. After each one, my vision was clearer for a short period and I had more energy. All liver flushes were productive in getting hundreds of stones out except for one and I think it's because I used a yellow-colored olive oil rather than a more green (at least that's what curezone mentioned).

The worst part is drinking the epsom salts. Patty replaces this w/ magnesium citrate but I can't remember how much. The only thing I would caution is to make sure that you follow the directions and DO NOT have any food after 2:00. I had a little bit of food at 2:15 and was sick all night...thought I was going to vomit but never did.

These are the instructions I followed given by Patty.http://www.angelhealingcenter.com/LiverCleanse.htmlGood luck! ~ PH

Guest guest

hi patty;

am wondering where you live - you mentioned a dr. morris. are you in az.?

want to ask you a few more questions!

am wondering how many of the capsules of the magnesium citrate you took. clark says to take 4T of the epsom salt with water (divided into 4 drinks) she sounds so that if you dont follow her recipe to the letter you may not have success. did you have enough to make 4T? did you do the ornithine?

I would like to fast, but am too thin - think I have leaky gut. have a lot of digestive problems.

thanks again patty.

gg

Hi GG,Yes, I have Hulda 's book on healing. I did her liver flushes several times, as well as the kidney flush. I can understand your hesitation about doing something like a liver flush if you had injections. You will want to detox a little more slowly. But you won't know until you try it. I would recommend getting hooked up with a naturopathic doctor who can supervise you through your therapies. I was supervised by Dr. through my first fasts, and he was wonderful.I definitely noticed a difference in how I felt after the liver flushes. One time I had something like a sudden rage hit me, which freaked me out. I kept thinking, "what the heck was that!" It was right after I had done the last epsom salt drink of my liver flush the next morning. Weird. But my food allergies are gone. I have none now, at least no strong reactions to foods that I can tell at this time.I replaced the epsom salts in the flush with something I could get down the hatch. After confirming with a pharmacist, I replaced epsom salts with magnesium citrate...found at any drug store for about $1.50 per bottle. I use 6 ounces per drink for the flush. It works the same.Just keep on doing the things that you feel are working for you, and when you hit a plateau, kick it up with an added therapy. I did everything you could think of that was safe, easy to do at home and not too expensive. Fasting with Dr. 's supervision got me really started and I think that helped the most.TAke care and I wish you healing!Pattyhi patty;thanks for your reply.yes, I've heard of the liver flushes - have you heard or read anything by hulda clark? she highly recommends them along with epsom salts! I keep resisting cause I'm afraid it'll make me sick I have trouble with oils too. have you done any - if so, how many and did you notice a difference in how you felt , right away or did it take awhile - were your food allergies any better?thanks again.''gg

Guest guest

Hi GG,

I live now in Las Vegas...you must have missed my post where I talked

about going to Dr. Lance in Tucson. I lived in Tucson for

almost 20 years...went through my whole implant nightmare there.

When I did the liver flush and used magnesium citrate, I did not use

capsules. I bought the liquid from the drug store...it's in the

laxative aisle. I think it is in 10 ounce bottles. I used 6 ounces

per dose, so I had to buy three bottles. They're cheap, like a buck

and a half a bottle.

I did not do the ornithine. Didn't see the need, as I slept soundly!

I'm 5'7 " and weighed 125 lbs when I started fasting. I lost weight,

but it was not too much. I think I went down to 117. After awhile I

started gaining weight, but found out I had Hashimoto's. I guess

what I want to say is that fasting may or may not be an option--

please do it only with supervision--but it may in fact help allow

your gut to heal.

Dr. supervised my first fasts, and then I went on to do many

on my own with no problems.

Patty

hi patty;

am wondering where you live - you mentioned a dr. morris. are you in

az.?

want to ask you a few more questions!

am wondering how many of the capsules of the magnesium citrate you

took. clark says to take 4T of the epsom salt with water (divided

into 4 drinks) she sounds so that if you dont follow her recipe to

the letter you may not have success. did you have enough to make

4T? did you do the ornithine?

I would like to fast, but am too thin - think I have leaky gut. have

a lot of digestive problems.

thanks again patty.

gg

Guest guest

hi patty;

yes, I did miss your other message before I wrote you., sorry.

Ive seen dr. morris - wasnt overly impressed with him- I went with his partner at the time as did many in my chem. sensitivity group - dr. cochran, who moved into his own office.

thanks for the info. on the magnes. citrate - I tried a few health food stores and compounding pharmacies with no luck- guess I shouldve gone to a ''regular' pharmacy. I guess you can tell I'm real squemish about doing this cleanse - I probably need it the most. h. clark says you have to pass, I think it was in the thousands, of stones before you're completely rid of them. I'm still amazed you never hear this from any drs., esp..considering the good a liver cleanse is suppose to do, and still wonder (unless they looked at a cadaver) how they even know they're in the liver. most drs. tell you they're in the gall bladder, which of course they are when the liver gets fulll, according to her.

what is hashimotos? how long did you have your implants before you started having trouble? have you been detoxing long then? do you like vegas? its gotten so big, and they just keep building, its amazing.

love, gg

Hi GG,I live now in Las Vegas...you must have missed my post where I talked about going to Dr. Lance in Tucson. I lived in Tucson for almost 20 years...went through my whole implant nightmare there.When I did the liver flush and used magnesium citrate, I did not use capsules. I bought the liquid from the drug store...it's in the laxative aisle. I think it is in 10 ounce bottles. I used 6 ounces per dose, so I had to buy three bottles. They're cheap, like a buck and a half a bottle.I did not do the ornithine. Didn't see the need, as I slept soundly!I'm 5'7" and weighed 125 lbs when I started fasting. I lost weight, but it was not too much. I think I went down to 117. After awhile I started gaining weight, but found out I had Hashimoto's. I guess what I want to say is that fasting may or may not be an option--please do it only with supervision--but it may in fact help allow your gut to heal. Dr. supervised my first fasts, and then I went on to do many on my own with no problems.Pattyhi patty;am wondering where you live - you mentioned a dr. morris. are you in az.?want to ask you a few more questions!am wondering how many of the capsules of the magnesium citrate you took. clark says to take 4T of the epsom salt with water (divided into 4 drinks) she sounds so that if you dont follow her recipe to the letter you may not have success. did you have enough to make 4T? did you do the ornithine?I would like to fast, but am too thin - think I have leaky gut. have a lot of digestive problems.thanks again patty.gg

Guest guest

Patty,

do liver flushes get rid of Aluminum ?

can it help ?

In a message dated 5/8/2008 11:05:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

Hi GG,Most doctors are completely clueless about liver flushes because there is no money in it for them....they only study the things they can make money on. They'd rather do surgery than to tell you to go home and drink some grapefruit juice/olive oil and epsom salts. That is the trouble with allopathic medicine and the training of MD's. It's a business. It's geared toward profitable (not necessarily effective) treatments. They need to make money.In fact, the allopathic medicine profession is so threatened by natural medicine that those immersed and entangled in it will lambast and discredit natural therapies whenever and wherever they can! You will rarely hear anything good about a natural therapy from an MD, and they will try to talk you out of it. Dr. was pretty cool to work with after my experience with a rheumatologist. When my blood tests came back messed up and the doctor offered no treatment options for me, I asked my rheumatologist to supervise a fast for me. He was highly insulting...he screamed, "Why would I want to do that???" Then he proceeded to tell me how dangerous all my supplements were, and that high doses of Vitamin C would cause cancer. (What a moron!) I fired him and searched for a naturopath. I found Dr. and we had such a good rapport it was amazing. He was all for me doing a fast and offered other effective therapies for me that worked to get me on the path to health. I was so thankful. What a breath of fresh air he was.Hashimoto's is an autoimmune thyroid disease. I didn't know I had it until 4 years post explant. It was found by my homeopathic doctor here in Vegas...out of the blue. He didn't even tell me he was testing for thyroid antibodies. I am so glad he did. I take Armour thyroid for it. I have been a naughty girl...I really ought to be under a doctor's care for this condition and I keep saying I will get tested regularly, but I have a very difficult time putting up with MD's under my insurance plan, and too cheap to keep paying for my naturopathic on a regular basis, so I go it alone. I get my Armour on my own and dose by symptoms. I'm doing okay.I had my implants for only 8 months when I got sick. It was a fast and hard crash when I went down. I remember the day clearly. It was the scariest day of my life.I have made detoxing a way of life. I do therapies regularly, such as fasting, coffee enemas, ionic foot baths, infrared sauna baths, and liver flushes. It's not burdensome, and both my husband and I are completely at ease with working this into our lifestyle. I try to eat right. I take a few supplements (not alot), and I am diligent about avoiding toxins. We didn't start doing all of these things at once overnight, but slowly added them in one at a time and kept what worked for us.I've been in Las Vegas for 9 years now, about 8 years too long! I'm looking forward to our escape! LOLTake care and be well!Hugs,Pattyhi patty;yes, I did miss your other message before I wrote you., sorry.Ive seen dr. morris - wasnt overly impressed with him- I went with his partner at the time as did many in my chem. sensitivity group - dr. cochran, who moved into his own office.thanks for the info. on the magnes. citrate - I tried a few health food stores and compounding pharmacies with no luck- guess I shouldve gone to a ''regular' pharmacy. I guess you can tell I'm real squemish about doing this cleanse - I probably need it the most. h. clark says you have to pass, I think it was in the thousands, of stones before you're completely rid of them. I'm still amazed you never hear this from any drs., esp..considering the good a liver cleanse is suppose to do, and still wonder (unless they looked at a cadaver) how they even know they're in the liver. most drs. tell you they're in the gall bladder, which of course they are when the liver gets fulll, according to her.what is hashimotos? how long did you have your implants before you started having trouble? have you been detoxing long then? do you like vegas? its gotten so big, and they just keep building, its amazing.love, gg Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.