RemedySpot.com

THANK-YOU SO MUCH!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi My precious family and God-given dear friends!

Just a note to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your miraculous prayers. I got so many wonderful loving letters that I want to reply to individually but I just don't have the strength, so forgive my "group" thank you.

My brother and I are DRAINED. So many things went wrong, as if Satan was trying to make it as difficult as possible on us, but Mom's hallucinations were temporary, due to severe case of dehydration after food poisoning. She is only alive today because of our Father in Heaven. What a blessing to know Him and His loving Son. If you want to read how things are now and the few bumps along the way of this TRAUMATIC experience, feel free to visit my blog:Blog: http://bluebirdyliving.blogspot.com

The power of prayer is such a precious gift. We could have had a very selfish God who put us here and left us alone, but He didn't. He made communication with Him as easy as possible...and yet most people in the world still don't think of praying. I am soooo grateful to him, and sooo tired. I picked up a lung infection at the hospital so maybe this is why I am not bouncing back.

THANK YOU AGAIN! I LOVE EACH OF YOU IN THIS GROUP!

Blessings, Sheila