RemedySpot.com

Helping women with business and income

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

By the way, one of my goals with learning a home based business was to help other women find a way to earn a living as well, especially for women who have lost the ability to work outside the home. A home based business like mine allows you to work with your telephone and computer at home...a perfect match, in my opinion, for women who need options.

If any of you ladies or members are interested in finding out more, please email me, or call me! I sincerely want to help you, and I will help you get started, get trained, get established. There are teams of people out there to help in this industry. And don't just think of this for yourself...but think of others you know who are also looking for the same opportunities, or family members who can work along side you, such as husbands, children, brothers and sisters, parents. It's a means to an end. It's there for the taking if you want to grab hold and move forward.

http://www.myspace.com/pattyfaussett check out the video and email me if you are even just curious!

Patty

glory2glory1401@...

> >> > Thanks Patty,> >> > I'll think about this . . . I do need to do some work on it. . . If> Nina's survey gets results, it could get really busy. . . Getting them> past the first page is hard though because we really don't have much> detailed information.> >> > Michele probably has collected more information that anyone regarding> home environmental issues.> >> > If you have any ideas, please let me know.> >> > I feel like I'm coming alive again . . . the meds for reflux and> thyroid are making a huge difference. I'm still getting crushing> headaches from Coumadin, so I'm adding all the stuff they don't want you> taking with Coumadin (because you might cause a bleed). Hopefully by the> time I get in the target range, I can cut Coumadin down, or eliminate it> completely. In the meantime, I have to increase the dose a bit though .> . . Last night the headache started before bedtime - but I'm OK this> morning.> >> > The only thing I'm noticing from my ear is a rush of bad taste and a> bit of dizziness when I turn around quickly too often - as in square> dancing. That should get better as the rest of the swelling goes away. .> . It's still early.> >> > How's the travel business going?> >> > Love,> >> > Rogene> >>