RemedySpot.com

Healing Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When I feel anxious, I concentrate on my breathing and it seems to calm me right down. Try it and see if it helps. There are all kinds of meditations on breathing....

Here is one:

This is one of the simplest of all meditations, yet also one of the most powerful, and rewarding. Initially it is best practiced while lying flat on your back on the floor with knees either straight or bent. As you improve it can also be practiced while sitting, standing or walking, as long as you can maintain good posture. Poor posture impedes the breath and distracts from the meditation.

The secret of this meditation is to observe the breath without consciously trying to change it. Your observations of the breath filter down to the subconscious levels of your brain, which will begin subtly to shift and refine the breathing to lead you gradually along the perfect path towards perfect breathing. Conscious attempts to alter the breath will only interfere and create anxiety and tension.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 3/25/2008 3:26:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, amanda21188@... writes:

I have been havng bad anxiety i think and my heart wont stop racing throughout the day. Please help me. And i also have headaches as well as feeling nausious. thank you all blessings, amanda Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Blessings !!!

I use to have horrible, HORRIBLE anxiety attacks!!! They were so bad I could not walk into a store or school or any place with lots of people without severe anxiety and pounding headaches. I became a hermit in my own home..... That is no way to live!

Then, I discovered Valerian Root & Wood Betony Herbal teas. Valerian Root is Nature's valium without addiction or horrible side effects. I now make Valerian Root tinctures that I keep on hand at all times. Tinctures work faster than teas; but herbal teas are nice to sip on during the day to heal the nervous system. Valerian Root is good for headaches too (there are other herbs that are wonderful for the nervous system). I don't know if my info will help you because most people do not like the smell or taste of Valerian Root - but I swear by this herb!!! Also, eliminate ALL caffine - including chocolate - that was hard for me because I am a choco-holic :), but I did it. Also if possible, eliminate processed sugars and processed meats. (I apologize, not sure how much of this you already know XO so "bear" with me XO).

I just had an incident this past Thursday with anxiety and I don't want to see you get to this point. This past Thursday w/ a children's program that I work with anxiety caused one of the other teachers to stop breathing on me...... This young woman is 28 years old, horrible diet, and more stress than any one person should have to endure. But she was face down in the bathroom floor hyperventilating went I got there to work. Then, her lips went white and her chest stopped moving - no air was moving in or out of her body. I was seconds away from CPR; but was able to call upon the Light and my Guardian to help me keep this young woman breathing - it is not her time to go. Everyone around me was in panic mode and it was horrible, but I kept myself together until after they put her into an ambulance. Then it was my turn to shake from head to toe.

I do understand what you are going thru and if I can help, please let me know!!! Again, I just don't want to see you get to the point my young friend got too over anxiety brought on my too much stress in her life. Also, this is just one step that I took to rid myself of anxiety. But, it is one step at a time with anxiety :) at least it was for me XO

I am sending you TONS of Love & Light to surround you, protect you and to help heal you my Friend!!!!!

Gray Wolf

----- Original Message ----From: <amanda21188@...> Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:22:47 AMSubject: [] HEALING REQUEST

I have been havng bad anxiety i think and my heart wont stop racing throughout the day. Please help me. And i also have headaches as well as feeling nausious. thank you all blessings, amanda

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hello love. Cheryl and Gray Wolf have some wonderful advice for anxiety. If your symptoms are really unbearable I would go see a doctor (assuming you haven't already) but try and stick with natural remedies instead of prescription drugs if your doctor recommends. You are in my thoughts, and I'll add you to the Healing grid. Much love,Stef>> I have been havng bad anxiety i think and my heart wont stop racing > throughout the day. Please help me. And i also have headaches as well > as feeling nausious. > thank you all > blessings, > amanda>

Guest guest

Hello and Namaste To All, Requesting healing energy to be sent to my friend Cameo who has not been feeling well for the past few days. Your loving kindness is much appreciated as are YOU!!! Thank you! Sweetest blessings of the Highest Good be unto all. Peace, Joy and Love To All, "Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~Rumi "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Sending lots of love & light your way my emapthic friend!

Trisha

----- Original Message ----From: Sharon Freedman <sharonafreedman@...> Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 7:12:44 PMSubject: [] Healing Request

Hi Everyone,I am requesting a healing. Last night I had gone to an event that had about 3000 people there. It had affected me to the point of a headache and naseau. I've been trying to clear all day. I am open to you receive whatever positive healing benefits you may offer up to me. All I ask for myself I ask for those who went to that event and all mankind.Namaste,Sharon

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

-Thank you sweetie! I'm feeling much better! Oceans of love to you!

Sharon

-- In , Trisha

<yankeerosecreations@...> wrote:

>

> Sending lots of love & light your way my emapthic friend!

> Trisha

>

>

>

> ----- Original Message ----

> From: Sharon Freedman <sharonafreedman@...>

>

> Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 7:12:44 PM

> Subject: [] Healing Request

>

>

> Hi Everyone,

> I am requesting a healing. Last night I had gone to an event that

had

> about 3000 people there. It had affected me to the point of a

headache

> and naseau. I've been trying to clear all day. I am open to you

> receive whatever positive healing benefits you may offer up to me.

All

> I ask for myself I ask for those who went to that event and all

mankind.

> Namaste,

> Sharon

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.