RemedySpot.com

Patty and Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is there a way you can try a partial

to find out if it would work out ?

I have to many top teeth missing and a partial would not work.

The partial needs other teeth to hold on to.

Many say they cannot taste thier food with thier top dentures.

I would not be a happy camper not being able to taste my food

My teeth and gums have always and still are very strong.

I had tons of dental work without any infections or problems.

With all this said, it may be worth adventuring out to see ...

If an implant in my mouth would take or not.

Patty,

I have a few root canals, when did your knee pain start ??

My knee pain started after getting saline implants.

Makes me wonder why my knees hurt so bad.

My knees after implants left me partially crippled.

The Million Dollar Question ??

How did you connect your knee pain with your teeth ?

Patty Please Explain,

Guest guest

Sandy,I read several books on root canals. I had really NOT wanted to get them and I was in a quandry about my teeth as I sat in the endodontists chair. One of the books I read was "Root Canal Cover-up"

http://www.amazon.com/Root-Canal-Cover-Up--Meinig/dp/0945196199

I had the root canals done in September and October, and there were a few glitches, but overall the teeth looked and felt fine. I had no more pain in those teeth. Around December and January, my right knee started aching and getting very stiff. I could not bend it or straighten it without pain. I would have a hard time at night due to the throbbing pain in my knee. I went on for a number of months, just limping around with this pain, until I had a lightbulb moment and I remembered the books I had read about root canals. I started looking into that again, and realized that some arthritis is associated with root canals, according to the books and information I had read on the Internet.

I then talked to my holistic dentist's wife, because I found out that she had some teeth removed rather than get root canals. After talking to her and a few other people, I decided to look into getting my root canals removed, in the hopes that my knees would get better. I checked with Dr. Hal Huggins website http://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com/ and found a dentist that would remove my root canals properly (just like we need implants removed properly!) . Nobody in Las Vegas wanted to remove my root canals...they all told me that my teeth were just fine. So I went to San Diego and had them removed there.

My knee pain disappeared in a few weeks! It has never, ever, ever returned! So, it was a clear connection for me. I know my root canals caused my knee pain. The root canals are gone, the knee pain is gone and I have not had any trouble like that since then.

Sandy, you may want to check out the info from Dr. Meinig, Dr. Hal Huggins, and Dr. Weston Price. Do an internet search. Your problems may be in your teeth!

Patty

>> Is there a way you can try a partial > to find out if it would work out ?> > I have to many top teeth missing and a partial would not work.> The partial needs other teeth to hold on to.> > Many say they cannot taste thier food with thier top dentures.> I would not be a happy camper not being able to taste my food> > My teeth and gums have always and still are very strong.> I had tons of dental work without any infections or problems.> > With all this said, it may be worth adventuring out to see ...> If an implant in my mouth would take or not.> > Patty, > I have a few root canals, when did your knee pain start ??> My knee pain started after getting saline implants.> > Makes me wonder why my knees hurt so bad.> My knees after implants left me partially crippled.> The Million Dollar Question ??> How did you connect your knee pain with your teeth ?> > Patty Please Explain,>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Sandy !

If you have mold and fungus in there

you also have biotoxins and mycoplasmas

and nano bacteria and all that junk in every

orphace of your being, and yes, for some it

can cause inflammation that will keep you from

being able to move well, remember you have the

reduced kidney function and the blood pressure

problems that also contribute to fluid in all your body !

Dont give up ! We are gonna get you better !

and functioning much better ! ! You can plan on it !

Love you ~

Dede**************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com! (http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)