RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Gluten- free bread recipes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cherie,

How awful? I have no clue what else to do to help ya if you cannot do a fast. I feel helpless

for you. I hope you can rest tonight its not fun going thru this. My heart goes out for you.

Love

In a message dated 2/11/2008 5:49:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

,Enzymes give me horrible pain!Cherie> >> > Cherie, > > > > I'm glad you're getting hints. . . However, because almonds didn't > bother you before something is peculiar. > > > > Celiac disease probably not that bad for everyone . . . but my > friend won't eat any food that has even touched something with gluten > in it. . . i.e., if they serve her a bisquit that even touches her > eggs, she carefully carves away the eggs that touch the bisquit . . . > Quaker Oats is produced with machinery used for gluten products. . . > She can't eat them. . . but she can eat oats from Scotland where the > processing equipment is used exclusively for oats.> > > > Even then, sometimes she unknowingly comes in contact with gluten > and gets really sick until her body has gotten rid of the gluten. > > > > It appears that the longer one goes undiagnosed, the more damage > occurs, the more sensitive one is once gluten is eliminated from the > diet. > > > > In other words, if you have Celiac disease, NO CHEATING. > > > > Keep looking for things that cause problems. . . I have a feeling > it's not going to be a simple job.> > > > Hugs,> > > > Rogene> >> > > > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.