RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Anyone have a breast lift

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cherie,

You mean you didn't have no feeling in the nipple due to breast lift?

In a message dated 2/11/2008 9:47:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

Hi ,I had a lift at explant back on Nov. 13th. Dr. Huang did my surgery. I had fat transers too. The sore part for me was the fat transfers(lipo)from my thighs. I still have thigh pain and numbness. I have nerve damage from it too. I needed the lift badly and am happy with it HOWEVER Dr. Huang did not put my right nipple back on correctly, it sidesways and looks funny. I am in hopes that she will fix this after my 6 months post-op at no cost. So far, she is not acknowleging the error by viewing the pic's I emailed her. That's my only problem with it and oh, you'll loose your feeling in your nipples too. Otherwise, healing for my breasts have been easy and pretty painless. I have much more pain in my gut then I have ever had with my breast surgery.Just remember....no plastic surgery is "perfect".Hugs,Cherie>> Girls,> I looking for a person who had a breast lift? How long did it take for you > to recover from it !!> I get my capsules out on Wednesday and I am going to have a breast lift with > it . Dr Feng said I could decide a day before surgery since I paid for it > ahead of time and if I decide I dont want it then she would refund me. And did > some of you girls regret you didn't get a breast lift after explant and why?> Thank you for all your supportive and great advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1> > Love > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Ph,

Do you think I will be cut there I know she has to cut me under the breast to reattach my muscles

that the doctor forgot to do 3 years ago and she is taking extra skin off due to sagging and this will make me smaller. I dont want to be smaller again this is frustrating!!! Hopefully everything will turn out right.

Everything was set up so fast in 5 days time and I am trying to absorb it all and surgery is in 2 days.

Does your nipples look the same size and on straight after all this as before?

In a message dated 2/11/2008 10:41:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

,That's the way Dr. Kolb took care of my explant and lift...cutting fully around the areolas. The scars fade to a great degree within months. I barely even notice them anymore and my husband doesn't seem to care. Love, PH>> Thanks Rogene> Dr Feng did recommend it. Your right that's all I needed in the first place > as well.> Cherie kinda scared me when she said she didn't have any feeling in her> nipples after a breast lift and her nipples were not on straight. Do they > take your whole nipple off to do a breast lift?> Why else would her nipple not be on straight? > I have faith in Dr Feng and hopefully she can make me look normal again.> > > > In a message dated 2/11/2008 10:27:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > I'd recommend a lift if one of our recommended doctors thinks you will need > one.> > That's what I should have gotten in the first place - instead of implants!> > Not all women need them though. . . > > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.