RemedySpot.com

Re: Losing Weight Finally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth,

My weight was due to digestive also but I think the yogurt is making me feel better.

I never heard of it before but Dr Feng suggested it to me for probiotic use and seems to be

helping in a lot of ways along with the weight. Its FAYE yogurt (GREEK) no sugars or fat mostly protein.

I am praying for you to get there too Beth.

Much Prayers to you ,

In a message dated 2/11/2008 11:00:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

- that is great. I am hoping to get some of my extra weight off. I have lost alot of weight recently due to my digestion problems...but I would love to lose about 10-15 more.

I am glad you are doing better. You go girl!!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Losing Weight Finally

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let you know being on Dr. Fengs vitamins for 5 days and eating Faye yogurt (Greek) that I have lost 10 lbs. But I am also doing coffee enemas and sauna and hydrogen peroxide baths also a liver cleanse last week. The swelling in the stomach has literaly left me and no more fart footballs.

I have added more probiotics I am up to 10 of them babies a day now.

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Thanks Beth... you ,PH, and Rogene made me feel better already.

I'll tell you this is the best healing site there is . I couldn't ask for

a better support group than you girls. We need to start doing reunions!!

HAHAHAHA and calling it Football Friends.

In a message dated 2/11/2008 11:07:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

- Don't be too nervous about losing sensation in your breast/nipple. I lost sensation in my right breast after implant surgery and started to get it back slowly after about 3 months. I had it back competely when I went in for explant surgery (8 months after implant). After explant surgery, I once again lost sensation in my right breast. It has only been 2 months and I noticed just the past couple of days that I am starting to get it back. My eright breast was numb and almost hurt to touch it until this week. Hang in there and know that you may not have sensation right away but there is a chance it could very well come back. Everyone is different but mine came back both times. Honestly, other than the scars, I look pretty much like I did before I ever got my implants. I have always had sensation in my left breast.

Much Love,

Beth

Dede,

Yeh I am feeling 100% better for the last 5 days now. That is so odd. I am nervous about getting a

breast lift done though. Cherie said she doesn't have any feeling in her nipples and they are not on

straight this makes me a little nervous about getting a breast lift.

In a message dated 2/11/2008 10:01:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, DGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM writes:

Wow ~

That is awesome, so very awesome ! !

I know you must feel better some too !

I am happy for you ! ! Just think in a

couple days, you will be free of the toxic

hazardous waste that was left to brew in

your chest. Yeah ! Yeah ! Ha la lu yah ! !

Hugs and God Bless ~ Dede

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Beth,

The yogurt is Called Faye Which is purchased at a whole Food Store like Wild Oats and there is another kind called OIKOS which is also Greek yogurt and you can get it at Krogers and Order it at a Health Food Store in bigger tubs for 4.69 for 1 pound. I didn't like it at first because it tasted like Kefir. And I dont like Kefir!

But I got use to this instantly and works for me. The sugar yogurts did not work for me.

In a message dated 2/11/2008 11:16:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

Thanks - can you get the yogart from the grocery store or do you have to go to a whole food store to get it??? I always wondered if the activia yogart works like they say it does......

Much Love,

Beth

Losing Weight Finally

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let you know being on Dr. Fengs vitamins for 5 days and eating Faye yogurt (Greek) that I have lost 10 lbs. But I am also doing coffee enemas and sauna and hydrogen peroxide baths also a liver cleanse last week. The swelling in the stomach has literaly left me and no more fart footballs.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

- that is great. I am hoping to get some of my extra weight off. I have lost alot of weight recently due to my digestion problems...but I would love to lose about 10-15 more.

I am glad you are doing better. You go girl!!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Losing Weight Finally

Hello everyone

- Don't be too nervous about losing sensation in your breast/nipple. I lost sensation in my right breast after implant surgery and started to get it back slowly after about 3 months. I had it back competely when I went in for explant surgery (8 months after implant). After explant surgery, I once again lost sensation in my right breast. It has only been 2 months and I noticed just the past couple of days that I am starting to get it back. My eright breast was numb and almost hurt to touch it until this week. Hang in there and know that you may not have sensation right away but there is a chance it could very well come back. Everyone is different but mine came

back both times. Honestly, other than the scars, I look pretty much like I did before I ever got my implants. I have always had sensation in my left breast.

Much Love,

Beth

Dede,

Yeh I am feeling 100% better for the last 5 days now. That is so odd. I am nervous about getting a

breast lift done though. Cherie said she doesn't have any feeling in her nipples and they are not on

straight this makes me a little nervous about getting a breast lift.

In a message dated 2/11/2008 10:01:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, DGRAHAMAAOL (DOT) COM writes:

Wow ~

That is awesome, so very awesome ! !

I know you must feel better some too !

I am happy for you ! ! Just think in a

couple days, you will be free of the toxic

hazardous waste that was left to brew in

your chest. Yeah ! Yeah ! Ha la lu yah ! !

Hugs and God Bless ~ Dede

Thanks - can you get the yogart from the grocery store or do you have to go to a whole food store to get it??? I always wondered if the activia yogart works like they say it does......

Much Love,

Beth

Losing Weight Finally

Hello everyone

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Beth,

The Activia yogurt sounds like it would be good because of the way it

is marketed. In reality though, we have to be careful about what we

think is healthy...took me a while to learn. While probiotics can do

wonders for our digestive tract, marketing does a great job of

ignoring other factors.

Activia's ingredients list includes: " fructose syrup " and " carmine "

(for the yogurts w/ a red/purple color). Fructose syrup is sugar

which we need to stay away from.

Carmine is a " natural " food coloring. It's a powder made from

grinding or boiling red beetles! While it's not bad for you, I

prefer not to eat it. Why do maufacturers have to color

everything?! I'd rather be healthy than to have my food be dyed.

Also it contains " modified corn starch " . Corn starch that has been

modified means that it comes from genetically altered corn...not

healthy for us either.

Your best bet would be to make your own kefir...I'm too lazy though.

Eventually I'll do it when my energy increases a little. For now I

just buy plain organic kefir and drink it plain or add blueberries or

frozen cherries to it. Love, PH

>

> Thanks - can you get the yogart from the grocery store or do

you have to go to a whole food store to get it??? I always wondered

if the activia yogart works like they say it does......

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

>

> Losing Weight Finally

>

>

> Hello everyone

> I just wanted to let you know being on Dr. Fengs vitamins for 5

days and eating Faye yogurt (Greek) that I have lost 10 lbs. But I am

also doing coffee enemas and sauna and hydrogen peroxide baths also a

liver cleanse last week. The swelling in the stomach has literaly

left me and no more fart footballs.

> I have added more probiotics I am up to 10 of them babies a day now.

>

>

>

>

>

> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards.

AOL Music takes you there.

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards.

AOL Music takes you there.

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

>

Watch out for artificial sweetener in those that say no sugar has been added. I recently checked all the brands offered at a local store here . . . ALL of the fruit flavor yogurt had either sugar or artificial sweetener. . . I did find some in Arizona that had neither. . . Rogene