RemedySpot.com

Blessing All the Mothers ~ Support Group Messages for 5.11.2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Group,Holidays such as today can be bitter ~ sweet. I am wishing that your day has been a wonderful one. I've just added several new members to our group email list and welcome them. Any who have questions and / or support request ... please send with a note on subject line for me to distribute.

I'm still needing some help with phone calls, so please let me know if you are available. They can be very time consuming ... yet very rewarding. Sometimes our conversations are the first new women have with people who understand them.

For our Canadian sisters ... there is a huge movement right now to outlaw and criminalize non-pharmaceutical medicines. Please see petition & info below.

Prayers requested this week for Dee undergoing a hernia operation at 2PM the 15th. Dee is one of the sweetest spirits I've ever known and asks that we pray for no nausea! deeallison@...

Judy Kemecsei has some sage advice below ... she has been a valuable part of our support group for years and I had the pleasure of meeting her several years ago ... before she had her implants removed.

One of our longterm and very beloved members is ... any of you who can participate in her son, Sam's project, it will be very worthwhile.With love from Ilenahttp://breastimplantawareness.blogspot.com

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~From: Bakken <comirror21@...>

Date: Sun, May 4, 2008 at 2:42 PMSubject: My NYU film student son is starting his documentary...Dear Ilena, Again, thank you for all you do. My son Sam, whose college essay you posted to the group a few years ago will be a senior NYU Film student and is beginning work on his documentary about us. He made a ten minute short film about me and my silicone experience for his documentary class last year and it was very well received.

I am forwarding his email to you and would appreciate it if you could post it. I know he would appreciate any input from you! Without this group his mom might not be alive.

Thank you, BakkenDate: Sun, 4 May 2008 15:40:44 -0400From: " Sam Bakken " <jsambakken@...>Subject: Email to Support Group

Hello everyone,I am an NYU film student directing a feature length documentary aboutwomen affected by silicone poisoning. My mother, a member of Ilena'ssupport group, sent out a message about this a year ago, as some of

you may remember. I was unable to start the project then for avariety of reasons, but it will be my sole focus for the next year.If any of you would like to be involved in the film, please e-mail meyour stories at jsambakken@.... I will be busy for the next few

weeks, so it might take me a while to respond to your messages, but Iwill eventually get back to all of you. Having grown up with a motherdebilitated by ruptured silicone implants, this is something I feelvery strongly about. This is a film that needs to be made, and I

can't do it without your help. Thank you all so much!Best,Sam Bakken~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/californiagirl.htm

From: <KetchemNKillem@...>Date: Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:50 AMI was wondering if any of the women you have come into contact with that have had implants have had blood clots???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~From: judy kemecsei <judyk8@...>In your email today, you said that " while more and more of you are getting sick " .

I highly encourage all of these ladies who are sick to detox their liver properly. that is where all of the toxins from the body accumulate. There is not one symptom in the body that is not directly related to a toxic liver, especially fibromyalgia, MS and cancer.

I was so sick when my implants ruptured, that I was suicidal. Now it is like I have never been sick, but I had to clean my liver and kidneys. No amount of money can make up for ill health and pain. please mention my website to the group, I will give anyone who calls a discount if they mention your website. If they are not interested in my site, then do another program. It is not necessary to suffer! Is it worth it to spend the rest of your life this way? thank you, Judy

Judy Kemecsei Cleansing Coach & Massage Therapist818-789-1698www.judykcleansingcoach.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~For those of you have don't know Kathyrn, she has long been a part of our group and was featured in an article in Glamour Magazine some years ago ... http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/glamour-saline.html

From: Gordon <kathryn@...>Date: Thu, May 8, 2008 at 6:30 PMSubject: The No Complaining Rulekathryn@...

Check out these funny 1 minute videos about " complaining " that we made for Jon's new book. Click on this link to watch the videos.http://www.youtube.com/NoComplainingRule

Feel free to pass them on. Let me know what you think! C. GordonChief Energy OfficerThe Jon Gordon Companies, Inc.904.318.9114kathryn@...

www.jongordon.com An International Best Seller!The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel your Life, Work and Team with Positive Energy www.TheEnergyBus.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``To All,Good news!Please review the articles in the google alert on Bill C-51. Four in a row overnight.Yesterday we purchased server farm allocation in the US that sent out 18.5 million emails on C-51 to Canadian email addresses.

As well yesterday there were 113,000 visitors to www.stopc51.com This was an increase of almost 100% from the previous day.Our C-51 action centre located in Alberta has 22 full time staff making thousands of calls and receiving thousands of calls on the C-51 issue.

Groups are uniting from all over Canada to put rallies in place.http://www.healthcanadaexposed.com/c51/find_rally.asp There are now seven rallies planned.

This is only the beginning. Many in Canada are not even aware of C-51. We need to educate the public.We must battle hard to destroy this incursion against the constitutional rights of Canadians.Regards,

Stephan~~~~~~~~~`