RemedySpot.com

Re: My Grandma passed away

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, I will, already have a houseful of Candles lit, as a Dear Friend just came out of a Successful Surgery, Will continue on with Your Father's Family.Blessings, Charlotte

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

You have my parayers,

Love and Light

nnette

- In , " Stefanie " <diddiejar@...>

wrote:

>

> Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma

(father's

> mother) just passed away about an hour an a half ago. She lived in

> Kansas. Could you please ask for prayers for her kids so that their

pain

> might be eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret

> especially in my father.

>

> These are their names:

>

> Monty (my dad)

> Deena

> April

>

> Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

> Love always,

> Stef

>

Guest guest

Dear Stefanie,Losing someone dear is very hard.I wish you hope and comfort in your sorrow.May God give you the strength to over come pain.My deepest prayers to you and your family.With Heartfelt Sympathy.

Love & Light Anoudi "God I ask from You the well-being, and to be grateful for the well-being" From: diddiejar@...Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:59:17 +0000Subject: [] My Grandma passed away

Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma (father's mother) just passed away about an hour an a half ago. She lived in Kansas. Could you please ask for prayers for her kids so that their pain might be eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret especially in my father. These are their names:Monty (my dad)DeenaAprilThank you from the bottom of my heart. Love always,Stef

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

Guest guest

Hi Stef, I am soo sorry about your Grandma your family is definaately in my prayersand I hope you are alright . I lost my Gramma one year ago and she was my best friend so I know how you must be feeling I am here if you need me. Blessed Be AnastasiaStefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma (father's mother) just passed away about an hour an a half ago. She lived in Kansas. Could you

please ask for prayers for her kids so that their pain might be eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret especially in my father. These are their names:Monty (my dad)DeenaAprilThank you from the bottom of my heart. Love always,Stef Anastasia

OMG, Sweet deal for users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

Guest guest

Stef,

You and your family are in my prayers. May you all be comforted by your memories.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 3/29/2008 12:59:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, diddiejar@... writes:

Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma (father's mother) just passed away about an hour an a half ago. She lived in Kansas. Could you please ask for prayers for her kids so that their pain might be eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret especially in my father. These are their names:Monty (my dad)DeenaAprilThank you from the bottom of my heart. Love always,Stef

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Dear Stef, Prayers on there way and for you as well. Blessings, Peace

Special deal for users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

Dearest Stefanie, Please accept my condolences on the passing of your Grandmother. You, your family and your grandmother are in my thoughts and prayers. It is my belief that those we love never really leave us. Look into the quiet places of your heart and you will see her smiling back at you. Much Metta, ChrisStefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma (father's mother) just passed away

about an hour an a half ago. She lived in Kansas. Could you please ask for prayers for her kids so that their pain might be eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret especially in my father. These are their names:Monty (my dad)DeenaAprilThank you from the bottom of my heart. Love always,Stef

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Stefanie.

Always remember your Grandma will always be with you. Your family

is in my prayers.

Much Love,

Carole

--- In , " Stefanie " <diddiejar@...>

wrote:

>

> Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma

(father's

> mother) just passed away about an hour an a half ago. She lived in

> Kansas. Could you please ask for prayers for her kids so that

their pain

> might be eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret

> especially in my father.

>

> These are their names:

>

> Monty (my dad)

> Deena

> April

>

> Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

> Love always,

> Stef

>

Guest guest

Hello Stef;

I have been one of the silent ones - reading everything and absorbing like a sponge. Just when my skepticism about the world was beginning to overwhelm me, I found this group. A saving grace! The prayers, love and thoughtfulness that you've provided have helped many of the members of this, our family, through very challenging times. I am honored to include you and your family in my prayers. Just remember that anger, fear, guilt, denial, regret etc. are all normal, but not necessarily pleasant, parts of the grieving process. My hope is that everyone on your family, especially your dad, comes out of this painful process with a new awareness of how precious life is, and how valuable our loved ones are.

Dixon

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of StefanieSent: March 29, 2008 9:59 AM Subject: [] My Grandma passed away

Guest guest

Hello family. Your overwhelming support and rush of prayers has really touched me so deeply. You are all SO amazing with your capacity to love and understand. I know my Grandma is not suffering anymore. She died from cancer and has been wasting away in her bed for months. I'm just so absolutely relieved she's released and was able to finally transition. Dixon you are very right, love about the regret and old feelings coming to the surface being part of the grieving process. I just hope my dad is strong enough to recognize that and not push it away. Mostly I'm worried about him, he literally runs from any kind of stress or obligation. He refuses to deal with things. He had a very difficult relationship with my Grandma. Thank you to Charlotte, nnette, Anoudi, Anastasia (my deepest love to you for losing your Grandma a year ago), Peace, Cheryl, Carole, Dixon, and everyone else offering their silent love and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. Love always,Stef>> Hello Stef;> > I have been one of the silent ones - reading everything and absorbing like a> sponge. Just when my skepticism about the world was beginning to overwhelm> me, I found this group. A saving grace! The prayers, love and thoughtfulness> that you've provided have helped many of the members of this, our family,> through very challenging times. I am honored to include you and your family> in my prayers. Just remember that anger, fear, guilt, denial, regret etc.> are all normal, but not necessarily pleasant, parts of the grieving process.> My hope is that everyone on your family, especially your dad, comes out of> this painful process with a new awareness of how precious life is, and how> valuable our loved ones are.> > Dixon > > _____ > > From: > [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Stefanie> Sent: March 29, 2008 9:59 AM> > Subject: [] My Grandma passed away> > > > > Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma (father's> mother) just passed away about an hour an a half ago. She lived in Kansas.> Could you please ask for prayers for her kids so that their pain might be> eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret especially in my> father. > > These are their names:> > Monty (my dad)> Deena> April> > Thank you from the bottom of my heart. > Love always,> Stef>

Guest guest

Dear Stefanie, Deepest sympathy for the loss of your grandma. Sending you & your family brilliant white light for soothing your hearts. With Love & Light, PeggyStefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hello my beautiful family. I just found out that my Grandma (father's mother) just passed away about an hour an a half ago. She lived in Kansas. Could you please ask for prayers for her kids so that their pain might be eased. They are really upset, and there's a lot of regret especially in my father. These are their names:Monty (my dad)DeenaAprilThank you from the bottom of my heart. Love always,Stef

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for users and friends.