RemedySpot.com

Urgent Update & Healing and Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family:

Dear Heart, my most beautiful and beloved soul sister !! I hope all is well with you. I've been having an extremely rough time of it lately both physcially and emotionally for many reasons. and I'm in much pain both physically and emotionally. Also my PTSD has been triggered again,but I can't seem to figure out exactly what or who the trigger was this time. Also the feeling of feeling not worth it and feeling like it's my fault and feeling unworthy and unloved as well as flashbacks and nightmares, etc. Again I'm feeling as If I could burst into tears at any second as I'm sitting here at the computer writing this I can feel everything welling up inside of me and the I can also feel the tears started to roll down my cheeks. Another beloved friend and soul Sister recently sent me a copy of a CD and info on Inner Spirit Therapy/Hypnotherapy I just recieved it yesterday and last night I did some work while listening the CD and I came to the realization that I've been constantly b!

elittling/beating myself up without even realizing it, and that I'm really mad/angry at myself for having let the abuse go on for so long, and mad/angry at mom for not knowing and not being able to stop it, and I'm that I hate myself for being so mad. Though I don't know exactly what to do about it yet, as I haven't gotten that far. There are many other things going on in my life at the moment but this is one of the more important events. Righ now I'm very much in need of some extra heavy duty prayers,thanks so much.

Thinking of you and sending you much love & lots of hugs !! Thanks for being such a true and loving friend !! I'm so truly blessed to have you as a beloved friend and soul Sister !! Your mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words !! Your always in my thoughts,heart & prayers !! Love-ya much dear sister !!

Always In Love & Light

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo