The hand-foot syndrome has been much less this month, so that is

good. I have iced my feet and hands and kept them with good creams

on them the whole time. For some reason this month they have just

not been as bad.

I have had a lot of things to take care of and no energy to do

anything. Bob's kids (grown up and all married but one) came and

they all went on a 5 day trip to W. Colorado and E. Utah parks. I

had planned to go before the cancer and chemo, but there was not

way. Too many complications and side effects to take care of.

I will fill in more later. Next chemo is due on the 13th (we were

trying for the 6th, they may still try for that, but I don't think my

body can handle it yet).

Need that love, healing energy and lots of prayers. Don't need to

spend any more time in bed in total exhaustion.

Lynda

At 06:17 AM 6/2/2008, you wrote:

>Goodmorning Lynda ~

>How are you feeling ? I have been thinking

>about you, and keeping you in my prayers.

>How is that foot doing ? ?

>How is the chemo and all going ? ?

>Sure have missed you. Sending you lots

>of love, healing energy, and prayers ~

>Dede

>

>

>

>

>----------

>Get trade secrets for amazing burgers.

><http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4 & ?NCID=aolfod00030000000002>Watch

> " Cooking with Tyler Florence " on AOL Food.

>

Guest guest

Lynda ~

Bless your heart, this chemo is really hitting hard.

My heart is so with you ! ! I am sorry it is so rough.

I am glad the hand foot deal isnt as bad, hopefully

it will stay that way.

Sending lots and lots of prayers, love and healing

energy to you, and meditating on you....

Love and Gentle Hugs ~ DedeGet trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Dear Lynda,

Thinking of you and sending you love and prayers.

Love,

a

Re: Hello Lynda

Dearest Lynda,You certainly have our love and lots of prayers. I hope you can feelour healing energy wrapping around you like huge hugs.> > >Goodmorning Lynda ~> >How are you feeling ? I have been thinking> >about you, and keeping you in my prayers.> >How is that foot doing ? ?> >How is the chemo and all going ? ?> >Sure have missed you. Sending you lots> >of love, healing energy, and prayers ~> >Dede> >> >> >> >> >----------> >Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. >><http://food. aol.com/tyler- florence? video=4 & ? NCID=aolfod00030 000000002>Watch> >"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.> >>

Guest guest

Hi Lynda,I'm so sorry you are having such a rough go with the chemo. I'm glad your hands and feet are doing better.Is your sister still staying with you?I'm sending you loving hugs, prayers, strength and hope.Love TraciLynda Roth <coss@...> wrote: Good morning Dede, I should be filling everyone in, but it has been the most awful week. My hematcrit dropped to 9.7 and I had to have the shot (Aranesp) to bring it up. I was so exhausted that I spent almost 4 full days in bed. My

blood counts still have to be low, as I am still basically unable to do anything but the lightest of things. I cannot walk through a store or do anything like that. I am pretty much homebound. I hope the counts go up, but this sounds like something I will be continuing to get throughout the rest of my chemo. I have not gotten all the facts as all I saw was a nurse who administered the shot. No real answers. When I read the side effects of this drug I felt like I was signing my life away. But, I have not had much side effects, some nausea and diarrhea. Leg aches. The hand-foot syndrome has been much less this month, so that is good. I have iced my feet and hands and kept them with good creams on them the whole time. For some reason this month they have just not been as bad. I have had a lot of things to take care of and no energy to do anything. Bob's kids (grown up and all

married but one) came and they all went on a 5 day trip to W. Colorado and E. Utah parks. I had planned to go before the cancer and chemo, but there was not way. Too many complications and side effects to take care of. I will fill in more later. Next chemo is due on the 13th (we were trying for the 6th, they may still try for that, but I don't think my body can handle it yet). Need that love, healing energy and lots of prayers. Don't need to spend any more time in bed in total exhaustion. Lynda At 06:17 AM 6/2/2008, you wrote: >Goodmorning Lynda ~ >How are you feeling ? I have been thinking >about you, and keeping you in my prayers. >How is that foot doing ? ? >How is the chemo and all going ? ? >Sure have missed you. Sending you lots >of love, healing energy, and prayers ~ >Dede > > > > >----------

>Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. ><http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4 & ?NCID=aolfod00030000000002>Watch >"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. > "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Darling Lynda:

Honey, we are all praying for you. Please just relax, and things will get better. Our computer is causing us some major problems, we have had one virus after another. This happened the day that we went to our Joyce's site. She has worked so hard to to get the website up and running. I have not had a chance to get to her site.

Honey, just know that we are all here for you if you should need us.

Sending love and support to you....Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: Hello Lynda

Good morning Dede,I should be filling everyone in, but it has been the most awful week. My hematcrit dropped to 9.7 and I had to have the shot (Aranesp) to bring it up. I was so exhausted that I spent almost 4 full days in bed. My blood counts still have to be low, as I am still basically unable to do anything but the lightest of things. I cannot walk through a store or do anything like that. I am pretty much homebound.I hope the counts go up, but this sounds like something I will be continuing to get throughout the rest of my chemo. I have not gotten all the facts as all I saw was a nurse who administered the shot. No real answers. When I read the side effects of this drug I felt like I was signing my life away. But, I have not had much side effects, some nausea and diarrhea. Leg aches.The hand-foot syndrome has been much less this month, so that is good. I have iced my feet and hands and kept them with good creams on them the whole time. For some reason this month they have just not been as bad.I have had a lot of things to take care of and no energy to do anything. Bob's kids (grown up and all married but one) came and they all went on a 5 day trip to W. Colorado and E. Utah parks. I had planned to go before the cancer and chemo, but there was not way. Too many complications and side effects to take care of.I will fill in more later. Next chemo is due on the 13th (we were trying for the 6th, they may still try for that, but I don't think my body can handle it yet).Need that love, healing energy and lots of prayers. Don't need to spend any more time in bed in total exhaustion.LyndaAt 06:17 AM 6/2/2008, you wrote:>Goodmorning Lynda ~>How are you feeling ? I have been thinking>about you, and keeping you in my prayers.>How is that foot doing ? ?>How is the chemo and all going ? ?>Sure have missed you. Sending you lots>of love, healing energy, and prayers ~>Dede>>>>>---------->Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. ><http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4 & ?NCID=aolfod00030000000002>Watch >"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.>

Guest guest

Oh Sweet Lynda,

When you get better ....you deserve a night on the town.

Someone fixing your hair and dining you and just pampering

you away !!!!! I dont like that you are feeling this sick ... I

know what its like to be BED bound and that is not fun....

its frustrating !!!!!

I pray that God just fixes you up and gives you the strength

to get through this.

Love

In a message dated 6/3/2008 7:36:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, spinkscl@... writes:

Lynda,I am sorry to hear you have been bed bound. Chemo is rough but yours seems to be really bad. I am thinking of you and praying this will pass soon.Love, CLynn> > >Goodmorning Lynda ~> >How are you feeling ? I have been thinking> >about you, and keeping you in my prayers.> >How is that foot doing ? ?> >How is the chemo and all going ? ?> >Sure have missed you. Sending you lots> >of love, healing energy, and prayers ~> >Dede> >> >> >> >> >----------> >Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. > ><http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4 & ?NCID=aolfod00030000000002>Watch > >"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.> >> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Lynda,

I am sorry to hear you have been bed bound. Chemo is rough but yours

seems to be really bad.

I am thinking of you and praying this will pass soon.

Love, CLynn

>

> >Goodmorning Lynda ~

> >How are you feeling ? I have been thinking

> >about you, and keeping you in my prayers.

> >How is that foot doing ? ?

> >How is the chemo and all going ? ?

> >Sure have missed you. Sending you lots

> >of love, healing energy, and prayers ~

> >Dede

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >----------

> >Get trade secrets for amazing burgers.

> ><http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4 & ?

NCID=aolfod00030000000002>Watch

> > " Cooking with Tyler Florence " on AOL Food.

> >

>