RemedySpot.com

Re: Something Beautiful to Share

Rate this topic

Guest guest

a, you sound like an Angel. I agree with you, Rogene is always so unselfish with her time....love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Dear Rogene and Group,Time is passing so quickly indeed!I want you and all the group to know that you are alldoing wonderful things by helping so many people withyour counsel and advice regarding implants. I prayfor each of you everyday. You have all been aGodsend in my life. Rogene......I have never met you but I sure hopesomeday I have the opportunity. I would run to youand give you a huge hug! You have said so manythings that have given me great comfort and I thankyou.Sending love and good wishes to each of you.Love,a--- saxony01 <saxony01 > wrote:> Thank you! . . . Wonderful messages!> > What is so scary is that I remember most of these> people! Time is passing soooooo fast!> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is worth watching.> > > > Click on the link: http://www.greatquo tesmovie.> com/ > > > > Love,> > a> > > > > > > > > > __._,_._> > > > > __________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

Rogene, we had a bit of a Miracle today. We emailed my daughter through her business email and wished her a Happy Birthday...she responded with Gentle Hugs! Wonders us!

Love you honey....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a . . . I'd love to meet all of you too! . . . Maybe someday we'll be able to do so!Hugs,Rogene

Sweet Lea ~

That is awesome Lea ! ! ! Enjoy her hugs !

Happy Valentines day to you both !

I hope you feel better.

Love you ~ DedeThe year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Honey, we are both in shock, and we will not get our hopes up. She really needs to talk to someone before we allow her back into our lives. I miss her so much, but if she is going to lie, and defame me..she cannot come back.

Thank you, and be good to yourself...love you......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Wonderful Lea . . . Just be careful. Don't let her hurt you again!Love,Rogene

Thank you, sweet Dede:

I have just finished setting the table. ordered her favourite blueberry muffins, and he will be picking them up on his way back. We have an organic bakery just around the corner from us.

Honey, I love my sister so much; however, she cannot tell anyone that she loves them...too much abuse as a child. She shows her love in other ways. I was lucky, because I ran away from the abuse. told me that it was 10 years ago today, that my sister's husband died. She has a man who comes to visit her, but she will never marry again.

Please have a happy day with your precious father..we love you...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Sweet Lea ~

That is awesome Lea ! ! ! Enjoy her hugs !

Happy Valentines day to you both !

I hope you feel better.

Love you ~ Dede

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.