RemedySpot.com

Re: Question on Fat transfers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yavon ~

Keep us posted on how things go for you.

Blessings ~

DedeGet trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Yavon ~

Awesome, so glad to hear you have such

a sweet aunt !, yes, one day at a time, one

foot in front of the other.....

Seek and he shall find......his words...

All Ways ~ DGet trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

give god thanks 4 a beautiful new day diep gap fat transfer have blood supply dr. speigal in houston has been recomended

Re: Question on explant and fat transfersglory2glory1401

Dear Patty,

Fat grafting- about 20% survives. There is NO blood supply. That's not the problem. The remaining tissues scars so that on mammography and sono etc, you cannot distinguish it from cancer.

Simply put - low yield

- too risky>> Yavon ~> Hello, and happy friday ! ! How are you today?> The other day, when I sent you the note, I also> sent it to Dr Melmed, and he sent me a note > thanking me for thinking of him. He is a very nice> doctor, and so many girls have had good results > with his surgeries. Please email him and he will > answer all your questions. I dont know much about > tissue or fat transfer. A couple gals have had it > done, but I am not sure what the long term results> are . Please ask Dr Melmed about that. > I am so glad you found the group ! I am sorry you> were feeling helpless. That doesnt feel good. > You can get your health back, starting with

explant,> God Bless YOU and your children ! > Hugs and Prayers ~> Dede> > > > > ************ **Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. > (http://food. aol.com/tyler- florence? video=4 & ?NCID=aolfod0003000 0000002)>

Guest guest

my middle name is dee named after my aunt she is soooo sweet we will take one day at a time gathering what we need jesus said he shall supply all our needs

Yavon ~

Keep us posted on how things go for you.

Blessings ~

Dede

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

D

he is strong through him we are strong check out dr. duffy of dallas replacing implantation w/transfer reconstruction

b blessed

Y

Yavon ~

Awesome, so glad to hear you have such

a sweet aunt !, yes, one day at a time, one

foot in front of the other.....

Seek and he shall find......his words...

All Ways ~ D

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Yavon ~ Keep us posted on how things go for you. Blessings ~ Dede

**************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch " Cooking

with Tyler Florence " on...