RemedySpot.com

Re: 's Implant Photos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

,You saved her daughter's life too because you took charge and brought her to Dr. Kolb. You deserve major credit here.You are an amazing Mom. Please don't forget to take care of yourself too.Love to you both,Traciasskickingmom <asskickingmom@...> wrote: was implanted January 2004. By September 15, 2005 she was unable to walk without assistance. Her ex-friends and co-workers insisted she was just stressed. Her regular doctor treated her for sinus allergies and vertigo. Later just before her explant one local neurologist referred her to a psychiatrist for behavior modification meds. Another one told us "it's a good time to have MS because there's good medicine available for it". On the date of her explant and donut lift by Dr. Kolb on May 25, 2006, she had lost her color vision and could barely talk. Her brain fog and memory loss was so bad she just sat quietly or cried. She had lost about two-thirds of her hair and her scalp was mostly covered with a thick crust. Her upper body, arms and face were covered with rashes that look like the photos in the albums. She had so many demyelinating brain lesions (common in Multiple Sclerosis) that the radiologist gave up trying to count them, and her ANA was 1:1280 (normal would be less than 1:160). I think her B-12 level was around 72. I think normal would be 400-600 but I'm not sure. The brain uses up extra B-12 when it is

trying to heal. Her spinal tap was negative for MS indicators. No one will ever convince me that Dr. Kolb didn't save my daughter's life. "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown