RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: PH - Chelation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi PH,I'm sorry the chelation was so hard on you. I hope the Field Control Therapy is helping you. Pardon my ignorance but what is Field Control Therapy?The key to implant illness seems to be persistence and patience. Despite my wound finally closing, I know it'll take at least another year to get back to 100% again. I have a lot of weight to lose and a lot of strength to gain back. I keep on thinking I'm so much better than I was 2 months ago, just imagine how much better I'll be in 2 months from now.Keep up the good work and don't give up.Love Traciperfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote: Hi Traci, I actually quit the chelation as it was pretty rough on my stomach and the fatigue was excrutiating. So I'm now doing Field Control Therapy instead. I wish I could say I've improved...I'm sure I have cellular-wise and in other certain ways inside my body but it's just not showing on the outside yet. I still have brain symptoms and vision problems but I know in time they will disappear. Thanks for asking about me and also sharing your success story. It's women like you that help keep the rest of us going!! Love, Ph Hi Patty, > > I'm curious about your Hashi's diagnosis and what led up to it. I know > you said you fasted the last two years to get well. After fasting did > you still have symptoms and if so what were they? Or was it that you > had a routine exam and happened to notice your thyroid was off? > > I'm experiencing horrendous headaches 'round the clock and my vision is > still screwy every time I try to read. I think it's mold based on > similar symptoms I've seen on mold forums (or hopefully die-off from > the FCT). Mercola's office put me on 1/2 grain of Armour, yet every > time I took it, my

intuition told me not to...not sure why, it just > did. When I was muscle tested last week w/ the Armour in an unmarked > bag (so that neither I nor the chiro knew what it was), I immediately > went weak w/ it. So, I'm not taking it but am wondering specifically > what symptoms caused you to take yours. > > Hope you're doing well. > Love, PH > > > > > > > > "Feeling down? Saddle up." > ~Author Unknown > "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown