RemedySpot.com

Enzyme Therapy - LOTS of Benefits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

Seems everywhere I turn lately I've been seeing the benefits from Enzyme Therapy. Enzymes are found to be beneficial for all types of autoimmune diseases. (Rogene, I'm wondering if this may be an alternative to your Coumadin.) Love, PH

Healing Multiple Sclerosis by Ann Boroch, p. 115

Enzyme therapy is useful in accelerating the body's healing. Taking doses of plant or pancreatic enzymes on an empty stomach has a different effect than taking them with foood. Taking enzymes with food helps to digest what you have eaten, while taking enzymes on an emply stomach has several funtions:

decreasing inflammation

decomposes toxins

improves circulation

purifies the blood

helps speed tissue repair

stimulates immunity

removes scar tissue and plaque

strengthens and restores your body's general resistance

Enzymatic therapy is useful during an exacerbation period because it can eliminate the need for steroids and other medications.

Your body recognizes fungus, bacteria, and viruses as enemies (antigens) and produces antibodies (proteins produced by the immune system), which couple w/ the antigen to form a circulating immune complex. These complexes circulate in the bloodstream and/or fix themselves to tissues in the body. It is known that MS patients have higher levels of circulating immune complexes. Enzyme therapy destoys these complexes, specifically the ones that are attacking the myelin sheath and other tissues