RemedySpot.com

Re: Feeling discouraged today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear April,

You are not alone. I had explant Feb. 26, 2008 and improvement is slower than I would like. I do have some good days which I was not having before explant so I have to stop and remind myself of my progress. I can always tell when I am going to have a flare because the base of my skull hurts so badly and that is the first sign that I'm in for a few bad days. My main problem is the fatigue. It's horrible. I also don't make as many plans with others because I never know from day to day or week to week how I will feel and I've had to cancel plans. It just doesn't work for me at this time. Maybe with time I will be able to get back to making plans again. I do get discouraged when I get my sore throats and swollen lymph nodes and fatigue but I just have to stop and remember how everyday was horrible before explant.. I was very,

very ill and was rapidly getting worse. I was not having any good days prior to explant. I do have some good days now. It's just not consistently happening. But I am headed in the right direction and I'm having to learn patience because others in this group have said it could take a year or more. I'm just grateful we have each other to be able to vent to and we can relate with each other. I've also had my share of certain medical professionals telling others that my illness wasn't really due to my breast implants but was from pshychological issues. That really hurt my feelings!!! How wrong they are!!! Most people don't want to believe how very ill we are from our breast implants. But it doesn't stop me from continuing to share my story and write down the different websites these women need to

research.

Hang in there and do all the things you are doing. Eat healthy foods, drink lots of water and get plenty of rest. Give yourself time to recover.

Love,

a

Feeling discouraged today

Hello ladies. It's been awhile since I've posted. Sorry to show up back here just to complain. I just don't have anyone to talk to who can relate. It's been 3 months since my explant and I guess I was hoping I'd be feeling a lot better by now. I have had an increase in my energy level. But my other symptoms haven't changed a whole lot. I still have sinus problems (fungal sinus infection), and lower GI symptoms (gas, bloating, cramping). And my energy/motivation level is still not as it should be. I am taking lots of supplements and I try to eat well (no junk food, limited sugar intake, etc). I just started taking an anti-parasitic herbal supplement b/c I suspect that I have intestinal parasites. I just don't know what else to do at this point. I know it takes time. I've just been sick for SO long. I wasn't really well before I got my implants, and that was 6 years ago. I am thankful

for what health I do have b/c I know that things could be worse. I have read the posts of women here (and other forums) who are much worse off than I am. Maybe I am just getting impatient. I am also starting to worry that there is something more serious wrong with me. We don't have insurance and can't afford a doctor right now. And honestly, I don't know what kind of dr I'd even trust at this point. Anyway, guess I'm just venting. I was thinking maybe some of you could relate and could give me some advice or encouragement.Thanks for "listening",April

Guest guest

April,

Its very hard to breathe out of my nose especially at night.

Your not complaining this is a tuff thing we have to go thru.

Take lots of probiotics in the morning afternoon and night ...

Have you killed the fungus yet with 3800mg of caprylic Acid yet

for about 2 weeks then start taking the probiotics heavily.

My energy level is bad at times too but since the doctor put

me on thyroid meds and diagnosed with Epstein- Barr I think

I have everything to arm myself with. Did you have a doctor check your

T3 for your thyroid yet ?

Are you doing coffee enemas and FIR saunas and detox baths and also

fasting helps too.

I am taking Dr. Mercolas vitamins like Patty which saves me on taking

bunches of stuff. What are you taking ? Maybe I can help.

Love

In a message dated 5/14/2008 9:35:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, april@... writes:

Hello ladies. It's been awhile since I've posted. Sorry to show up back here just to complain. I just don't have anyone to talk to who can relate. It's been 3 months since my explant and I guess I was hoping I'd be feeling a lot better by now. I have had an increase in my energy level. But my other symptoms haven't changed a whole lot. I still have sinus problems (fungal sinus infection), and lower GI symptoms (gas, bloating, cramping). And my energy/motivation level is still not as it should be. I am taking lots of supplements and I try to eat well (no junk food, limited sugar intake, etc). I just started taking an anti-parasitic herbal supplement b/c I suspect that I have intestinal parasites. I just don't know what else to do at this point. I know it takes time. I've just been sick for SO long. I wasn't really well before I got my implants, and that was 6 years ago. I am thankful for what health I do have b/c I know that things could be worse. I have read the posts of women here (and other forums) who are much worse off than I am. Maybe I am just getting impatient. I am also starting to worry that there is something more serious wrong with me. We don't have insurance and can't afford a doctor right now. And honestly, I don't know what kind of dr I'd even trust at this point. Anyway, guess I'm just venting. I was thinking maybe some of you could relate and could give me some advice or encouragement.Thanks for "listening",April Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.