RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: FAR Infrared Sauna therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks PH . . . This wasn't our best trip . . . Better to travel before school is out!Our trip was capped off with news that my daughter's husband left her - holding the bag, big time. She didn't know it, but the house was scheduled to be foreclosed yesterday. . . He took their only car, cleaned out all their business/legal documents, bank account, etc. There's a mess to be cleaned up, but she's feeling better already. Subconsciously, she knew something was terribly amiss . . . but he was so nice to her on a daily basis! . . . Turns out he was a pathological liar.She is getting tremendous support from everyone. She's the type who gives her last dollar to someone she thinks needs it worse

than she does. The birds are coming home to roost, in her favor!Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Welcome back honey:

I am so sorry that your daughter has been hurt. She is better off without him. We have been getting our home ready to sell because my leg is not getting any better. is too busy to do yard work, this is all so sad for me, but we will get through this somehow.

Love you, and we missed you too....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Re: Re: FAR Infrared Sauna therapy

Thanks PH . . . This wasn't our best trip . . . Better to travel before school is out!Our trip was capped off with news that my daughter's husband left her - holding the bag, big time. She didn't know it, but the house was scheduled to be foreclosed yesterday. . . He took their only car, cleaned out all their business/legal documents, bank account, etc. There's a mess to be cleaned up, but she's feeling better already. Subconsciously, she knew something was terribly amiss . . . but he was so nice to her on a daily basis! . . . Turns out he was a pathological liar.She is getting tremendous support from everyone. She's the type who gives her last dollar to someone she thinks needs it worse than she does. The birds are coming home to roost, in her favor!Love,Rogene

Guest guest

Oh Lea,I'm sorry your leg isn't better! . .. What do your doctors say? Personally, if it takes surgery to remove that cyst, I'd go for it in a minute. . . . Coumadin issues can be handled! . . . I did it! . . . You'll need to go off Coumadin for about five days prior to surgery while taking Lovenox. . . Then, following surgery take Lovenox for another few days before going back on Coumadin. . . . Really not a problem. I gave the Lovenox shots to myself. Easy-peasy! Just massage the shot area for a minute or so right after giving yourself the shot to reduce bruising. Love,Rogene