RemedySpot.com

just my thought on going to your PS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I did not go to one of the recommended doctors and it was a nightmare!!!!

I cannot encourage you to go to one of the doctors that are on the list! it is not worth it to go back to your plastic surgeon, I have scars everywhere, and one breast is smaller because of all the masses...

please really think about this decision, you may end up back in surgery if he/she does not take out the capsulars or does something wrong.

I would give anything to go back to be able to do it all over again, anything, for they will never again look okay! they look so messed up and i have scars everywhere and across my breast because i had to be rushed into surgery......

it is up to you, but please ask others what they think.

caroline

Re: Good News!

>> I went to my Endo today. He doesn't really believe in implants making > women sick but he gave the okay to have them taken out before trying to > take out my thyroid. At the present I am not stable enough to have > surgery but he said about 6 to 8 weeks till I'm stable, which is what I > was planning on. I have my explant consultations set up so now I just > have to choose the doctor. I am hoping to have my original PS explant > but I will only use him if he will use drains. My consult with him is > this Thursday. I am just so happy to be taking the steps to regain my > health! I've been ill so long I can't remember what it feels like

to > be healthy! Have a great day!!!> >I was wondering if anyone has severe itching? I feel itchey on my stomach and breast,but on the inside, none of the docs seem to know what it is Thanks

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.