RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: detox patches /Coumadin, has symptoms.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene, we know that Counadin does cause symptoms. It causes severe fatigue, and in some people headaches. This drug is a lifesaver for me; however, I wish that I did not have to take it. I am sorry that you have to go through all of this pain. Things will get better soon.

My plan is to live forever...Love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~

Re: Re: detox patches

,Thanks . . . I think it's the Coumadin that's making me feel bad . . . waking up with headaches, etc. . . I'm going to hang in there for a while longer, but unless this gets better, I'm going to become an uncooperative patient and go it on my own. I do want to make sure the clots I have had time to be absorbed, and I want to address my ear problem. I suspect my ear may be causing my clotting time to be low.ly, I think Coumadin is a bigger risk (for me) than pulmonary embolisms. I saw signs of an impending problem well in advance. Knowing the signs would allow me to (hopefully) take action before getting in trouble again. . . Otherwise it could be "lights out" . . . But that's not a bad way to go either!Boy, the things you learn when you experience this! Coumadin is a life changing medication. . . I have to watch both my supplements (virtually none) and what I eat very carefully. . . And I have to be extra careful that I don't fall or bump something and cause an internal bleed. I'm noticing every ache and pain far more than usual. Coumadin acts badly with many medications. Antibiotics, steroids, most vitamins, asprin, etc. . . . For the first time in my life, my blood pressure is elevated! . . . I'm having to monitor it several times a day and report to the doctor next week. They will want to put me on a blood pressure medication . . . I don't want that either.I'll likely need surgery on my ear soon . .. I'll have to go off Coumadin when I do. . . Right now, I feel like that will be the point at which I decide whether or not I'll continue with it. I guess I need to see the naturopath again!If you're curious about Coumadin, go to www.askapatient.com . . . Most people aren't thrilled about it.Rogene

You know Lea . . . Maybe I think of death differently than most people. The nurse at the hospital didn't think I was taking the PE seriously enough . . . I don't have a desire to die . .. but it's inevitable for all of us. I believe I'll be here as long as the Lord has a job for me. When that's done, I can go. When I was in labor with my last child (stillborn), I felt myself going . . . My only concern was how my husband was going to cope with our children. I don't know if I had a near death experience . . . but something happened. I've never feared death since then. I see it as a transition to my spiritual body . . . That makes it hard to take medications that affect how I enjoy

my life at this stage. I keep asking myself if it's worth it?I don't know right now.Love,Rogene

Rogene - Just my opinion....but I think you have a great outlook on it. I for one am scared of death. However, as you said..you have no desire to die but I honestly believe that when the good Lord is ready for you then there is not alot you can do.

I also understand that it is the quality of life and not the quantity that matters most. I would not want to hang around just to be miserable. If it is my time then it is my time.....

However, I wish I could get to the peaceful mind state that you have...... I think that is a very healthy attitude!!!!!

Much Love,

Beta

Re: Re: detox patches /Coumadin, has symptoms.

You know Lea . . . Maybe I think of death differently than most people. The nurse at the hospital didn't think I was taking the PE seriously enough . . . I don't have a desire to die . .. but it's inevitable for all of us. I believe I'll be here as long as the Lord has a job for me. When that's done, I can go. When I was in labor with my last child (stillborn), I felt myself going . . . My only concern was how my husband was going to cope with our children. I don't know if I had a near death experience . . . but something happened. I've never feared death since then. I see it as a transition to my spiritual body . . . That makes it hard to take medications that affect how I enjoy my life at this stage. I keep asking myself if it's worth it?I don't know right

now.Love,Rogene

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.