RemedySpot.com

Re: My last doc's appointment & goodbye to my nurses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Honey, I have pneumonia again. This is so frightening because my doctor said that I have an infection in my throat, and it is leaking into my lungs.

I had pneumonia a month ago, and why would I get it again? He has put me on Biaxin and Amoxicillin. My immune system is not doing very well.

Please take care....we love always....Mom and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

My last doc's appointment & goodbye to my nurses

To my Beloved Sisters & Mom,Today I saw Dr. Brown for my final checkup. He was absolutely thrilled that my wound had closed on my breast. He told me that I was good to go and that I'm finished healing. Dr. Brown also told me that if I had any further concerns or problems to let him know right away and he'll bring me in quickly.I did a lot of soul searching on what to do about my implanting surgeon. Court cases and everything else would take too much out of me. It would be too much of a detriment on my health and well being. I need to move on with my life.I asked Dr. Brown if he could take my case and teach others about what happened to me. Teach the plastic surgeons that when we come with implant problems to take us seriously. Help us to get better. There are so many implanted women out there who will need help. He has the pull within the medical community to do this. I told him if he's not going to do this, to be honest and tell me. Without hesitation he told me he will teach others as I had asked. This is what will give me closure. He told me I am one patient he'll never forget.Dr. Brown stuck by me through the last 10 months and helped me whenever I needed it. He never let me down. He was the one that gave the authorization for me to have my daily nursing care for the last 10 months. That all said, my surgeries and nursing cost me $0. God Bless OHIP.I was discharged tonight by my wonderful primary nurses, Maggie and Dorota. They were absolute Angels and helped bring me back to health. They were so happy and all of us were in tears. They encouraged me to write about my experience and at the very least to get it down on paper. They said I'll be riding again before I know it and I have my whole life ahead of me to do whatever my heart desires. I will miss them and I pray God keeps them safe and always watches over them.I am living proof that you can be so incredibly ill from these toxic bombs and get your life back.Love to all,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

My Dearest Mom,I'm so sorry you are so sick. I am keeping you and Superman in my prayers. I am sending you healing energies and loving hugs your way.Have you had an infectious disease consult? Maybe they will be able to look at your meds in a different way that could help you.When I had the staph I remember Dr. Brown telling me that when you have an infection going on it's not good to keep you on the meds but instead get an ID consult to find out what's really going on.It looks like my story will have a happy ending. Thank you so much for being such a major part of it. Prowler sends whiskery kisses.Love always,TraciLea <devans@...> wrote: Honey, I have pneumonia again. This is so frightening because my doctor said that I have an infection in my throat, and it is leaking into my lungs. I had pneumonia a month ago, and why would I get it again? He has put me on Biaxin and Amoxicillin. My immune system is not doing very well. Please take care....we love always....Mom and Superman ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``` My last doc's appointment & goodbye to my nurses To my Beloved Sisters & Mom,Today I saw Dr. Brown for my final checkup. He was absolutely thrilled that my wound had closed on my breast. He told me that I was good to go and that I'm finished healing. Dr. Brown also told me that if I had any further concerns or problems to let him know right away and he'll bring me in quickly.I did a lot of soul searching on what to do about my implanting surgeon. Court cases

and everything else would take too much out of me. It would be too much of a detriment on my health and well being. I need to move on with my life.I asked Dr. Brown if he could take my case and teach others about what happened to me. Teach the plastic surgeons that when we come with implant problems to take us seriously. Help us to get better. There are so many implanted women out there who will need help. He has the pull within the medical community to do this. I told him if he's not going to do this, to be honest and tell me. Without hesitation he told me he will teach others as I had asked. This is what will give me closure. He told me I am one patient he'll never forget.Dr. Brown stuck by me through the last 10 months and helped me whenever I needed it. He never let me down. He was the one that gave the authorization for me to

have my daily nursing care for the last 10 months. That all said, my surgeries and nursing cost me $0. God Bless OHIP.I was discharged tonight by my wonderful primary nurses, Maggie and Dorota. They were absolute Angels and helped bring me back to health. They were so happy and all of us were in tears. They encouraged me to write about my experience and at the very least to get it down on paper. They said I'll be riding again before I know it and I have my whole life ahead of me to do whatever my heart desires. I will miss them and I pray God keeps them safe and always watches over them.I am living proof that you can be so incredibly ill from these toxic bombs and get your life back.Love to all,Traci"Feeling

down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Thank you sweet Traci, I have to go back to bed. I want to get well because we have so much going on. We are so proud of what you have done.

Loving you..always........Mom and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

My last doc's appointment & goodbye to my nurses

To my Beloved Sisters & Mom,Today I saw Dr. Brown for my final checkup. He was absolutely thrilled that my wound had closed on my breast. He told me that I was good to go and that I'm finished healing. Dr. Brown also told me that if I had any further concerns or problems to let him know right away and he'll bring me in quickly.I did a lot of soul searching on what to do about my implanting surgeon. Court cases and everything else would take too much out of me. It would be too much of a detriment on my health and well being. I need to move on with my life.I asked Dr. Brown if he could take my case and teach others about what happened to me. Teach the plastic surgeons that when we come with implant problems to take us seriously. Help us to get better. There are so many implanted women out there who will need help. He has the pull within the medical community to do this. I told him if he's not going to do this, to be honest and tell me. Without hesitation he told me he will teach others as I had asked. This is what will give me closure. He told me I am one patient he'll never forget.Dr. Brown stuck by me through the last 10 months and helped me whenever I needed it. He never let me down. He was the one that gave the authorization for me to have my daily nursing care for the last 10 months. That all said, my surgeries and nursing cost me $0. God Bless OHIP.I was discharged tonight by my wonderful primary nurses, Maggie and Dorota. They were absolute Angels and helped bring me back to health. They were so happy and all of us were in tears. They encouraged me to write about my experience and at the very least to get it down on paper. They said I'll be riding again before I know it and I have my whole life ahead of me to do whatever my heart desires. I will miss them and I pray God keeps them safe and always watches over them.I am living proof that you can be so incredibly ill from these toxic bombs and get your life back.Love to all,Traci"Feeling

down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Traci . . . I finally got to your discharge message! . . . I'm so thrilled for you, I'm crying too!You fought so hard to get well! . . . It wasn't easy, but it's well worth it!Now you can enjoy your horses again!Congradulations!Rogene

Guest guest

Traci,What a bummer to have your wound open! . . . Thankfully you're addressing the problem quickly. I'm sure Dr. Brown will continue to keep a close eye on you! . . . . You'll never be in that sorry state again!Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Rogene,I really appreciate all your love and support throughout all this. It's been a tough go.The polysporin and extra resting is helping.I'll tell Hubby, the surgeon prescribed lots of shopping therapy for me. I wonder if he'll buy it? Heh heh.Love Tracisaxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: Traci . . . I finally got to your

discharge message! . . . I'm so thrilled for you, I'm crying too!You fought so hard to get well! . . . It wasn't easy, but it's well worth it!Now you can enjoy your horses again!Congradulations!Rogene "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown