RemedySpot.com

Sweet Traci

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What did your doctor say upon hearing this news?

Traci I am so happy for you.

Now you can move on and start detoxing.

This candida crap is difficult to get rid of.

{candida issues} -->I need a nurse !!

Breast implants were not worth this journey.

Getting our health back cost more than the implants !!!

Traci I have lost weight doing coffee enemas.

My first enema revealed weight loss.

Have you done any yet ???

I also believe it helped my fatigue some

Honestly I never thought I could but..

talked me through it.

We all have to keep a postive attitude

and keep plugging away... "Literally"

Don't Delay Have a Coffee Enema Today

Coffee Enema =

Quick to my Sisters and Mom,Tonight my wound healed! Praise the Lord!!!!!!The wound has closed, I'm on the phone as I typed with Steve's Mom and she's super happy too!More info shortly. I'm shaking I can't believe it's finally over!!!!Love to All Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Guest guest

Sweet Sandy,Dr. Brown is ecstatic. He was so happy. You could see that he was visibly relived. He's a hell of a good surgeon. Other than a small pucker under the breast where all the packing took place my breasts look great. Keep in mind I also had 3 hematomas and 2 seromas plus some breast necrosis.I am absolutely thrilled to hear you sounding so good and so positive. Yes this journey back from implant illness is hell but at least we're on our way back.Love Tracidusty.com@... wrote:

What did your doctor say upon hearing this news? Traci I am so happy for you. Now you can move on and start detoxing. This candida crap is difficult to get rid

of. {candida issues} -->I need a nurse !! Breast implants were not worth this journey. Getting our health back cost more than the implants !!!

Traci I have lost weight doing coffee enemas. My first enema revealed weight loss. Have you done any yet ??? I also believe it helped my fatigue some Honestly I never thought I could but.. talked me through it. We all have to keep a postive attitude and keep plugging away... "Literally" Don't Delay Have a Coffee Enema Today Coffee Enema = Quick to my Sisters and Mom,Tonight my wound healed! Praise the Lord!!!!!!The wound has closed, I'm on the phone as I typed with Steve's Mom and she's super happy too!More info shortly. I'm shaking I can't believe it's finally over!!!!Love to All Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown