RemedySpot.com

To my Mom from Traci

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mom,I'm back home safe and sound. I know you are sad about leaving your home. Believe me, your kitties will be happy anywhere just as long as they have their Mommy.Please take good care of yourself.Love you so,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

Rogene, honey, this is so sad. How many women die everyday and we never know about it? I made a contact at the U of A this morning and he will help me with this issue. He works for toxic watch.

I am so fatigued that I can hardly walk, but I am going to bed to recharge my batteries.

Love you always...... .....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Obituary of dear friend Implant Sister Pearce

Oh, I'm terriby sorry to know another woman has lost her battle against the effects of breast implants! . . . . Fortunately, in Canada, the government is taking a hard look at breast implants. Whether you live in Canada, or the States, please contact your Legislators to let them know just how dangerous these toxic devices are. - Rogene

------------ --------- --------- --------

----- Forwarded Message ----From: sandra hunt s_laliberte_ 2001 (DOT) comRogene I was looking through my emails many of them from and Irealized she was at one point a member of Saline support so I thoughtI should send you a copy of her Obituary to post if you do not mind. and I became very close friends since she contacted me years agowith problems from her implants. has unfortunately and regrettably become another loss we have toonce again endure because of these faulty bags of garbage. I keepthinking how many more will this need to take before someone comes outfor once and is honest and admits what these do to so many women. was funny and witty she had a sense of humor that made me laugheven when was diagnosed with tumors in her brain lung and breastshe tried to think of everyone else she was an inspiration to many whoknew her. I am going to miss her greatly. always amazed me shenever complained even when she called me to tell me what she wasdiagnosed with she was not upset she was more worried about theaccident my daughter had been in she looked at and accepted what everlife threw her and I really respect her for that I am going to missher.Here is a copy of her Obituary for anyone who knew her on . Hunt

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------June 12, 2008ObituaryLINDA LEONA WOJEVODA PEARCE (published on May 10, 2008)LINDA LEONA WOJEVODA PEARCE September 25, 1951 - May 4, 2008Peacefully on May 4, 2008, passed away at the age of 56 years. was born and raised in Winnipeg and proudly embraced herUkrainian heritage in every way. was a visual artist who hadtaught in Winnipeg at various institutions including Red RiverCommunity College, Deer Lodge Centre and Graffiti Gallery. She wasalso a highly skilled technician recreating accurate Aboriginalarchaeological artifacts displayed across various national parks, TheManitoba Museum and Canadian Museum of Civilization in Quebec. She wasalso known for her wearable embroidered erotic art that dazzled theeye and pushed boundaries. was creative in various mediums andhad many exhibitions across North America. She had many friends fromall walks of life who will remember her sparkling personality, sharpwit, outgoing sense of humour and keen eye for fashion. She will bedeeply missed by her daughter Josie (), son (),loving mother Kay (Mike), brother Pastor (Kathy),granddaughters, , Brittany and a, nieces, Liesa,Colleen, Amy and Rebecka, nephews, Evan and Colin, good friend. She was predeceased by her brother . Celebration ofLife will be held Saturday, May 10 at 4:00 p.m. at Cropo FuneralChapel, 1442 Main St. In lieu of flowers and gifts, please send adonation to Graffiti Gallery, 204-667-9960 / info@graffitigaller y.ca586-8044http://www.passages mb.com/obituary_ details.cfm? ObitID=135330

"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Honey, our cats love this home more than any other. They have so many windows, and lots of birds and Squirrels to watch...this is like living in a forest, you will love it.

Love you so....Mom and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Oh, I'm terriby sorry to know another woman has lost her battle against the effects of breast implants! . . . . Fortunately, in Canada, the government is taking a hard look at breast implants. Whether you live in Canada, or the States, please contact your Legislators to let them know just how dangerous these toxic devices are. - Rogene

----- Forwarded Message ----From: sandra hunt s_laliberte_ 2001 (DOT) comRogene I was looking through my emails many of them from and Irealized she was at one point a member of Saline support so I thoughtI should send you a copy of her Obituary to post if you do not mind. and I became very close friends since she contacted me years agowith problems from her implants. has unfortunately and regrettably become another loss we have toonce again endure because of these faulty bags of garbage. I keepthinking how many more will this need to take before someone comes outfor once and is honest and admits what these do to so many women. was funny and witty she had a sense of humor that made me laugheven when was diagnosed with tumors in her brain lung and breastshe tried to think of everyone else she was an inspiration to many whoknew her. I am going to miss her greatly. always amazed me shenever complained even when she called me to tell me what she wasdiagnosed with she was not upset she was more worried about theaccident my daughter had been in she looked at and accepted what everlife threw her and I really respect her for that I am going to missher.Here is a copy of her Obituary for anyone who knew her on . Hunt

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------June 12, 2008ObituaryLINDA LEONA WOJEVODA PEARCE (published on May 10, 2008)LINDA LEONA WOJEVODA PEARCE September 25, 1951 - May 4, 2008Peacefully on May 4, 2008, passed away at the age of 56 years. was born and raised in Winnipeg and proudly embraced herUkrainian heritage in every way. was a visual artist who hadtaught in Winnipeg at various institutions including Red RiverCommunity College, Deer Lodge Centre and Graffiti Gallery. She wasalso a highly skilled technician recreating accurate Aboriginalarchaeological artifacts displayed across various national parks, TheManitoba Museum and Canadian Museum of Civilization in Quebec. She wasalso known for her wearable embroidered erotic art that dazzled theeye and pushed boundaries. was creative in various mediums andhad many exhibitions across North America. She had many friends fromall walks of life who will remember her sparkling personality, sharpwit, outgoing sense of humour and keen eye for fashion. She will bedeeply missed by her daughter Josie (), son (),loving mother Kay (Mike), brother Pastor (Kathy),granddaughters, , Brittany and a, nieces, Liesa,Colleen, Amy and Rebecka, nephews, Evan and Colin, good friend. She was predeceased by her brother . Celebration ofLife will be held Saturday, May 10 at 4:00 p.m. at Cropo FuneralChapel, 1442 Main St. In lieu of flowers and gifts, please send adonation to Graffiti Gallery, 204-667-9960 / info@graffitigaller y.ca586-8044http://www.passages mb.com/obituary_ details.cfm? ObitID=135330

Guest guest

Sweet Traci, how are you doing? I wanted to call you the other day, but I had lost your number. I was worried about you. Has the wound closed up, or are you still having problems?

The hospital just called, and they could be calling me for the surgery on my knee any time now. This will keep me down for a short time, but will keep you all informed. We do not know what they will give me to do the surgery, but it will probably be an epidural.

We love you so.....Mom and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``