RemedySpot.com

Re:My Own Experience as a Slave

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yeah, my experience as a slave was pretty intense, too. I had two slave masters. They were twins and they lived with me constantly. When we were first introduced, they were very seductive, and yet they seemed so innocent, and I fell completely under their spell. I didn't check their background. They seemed sincere, so I just said yes. In the beginning they were a lot of fun. They made me feel sexy. But over time they became evil. They wouldn't let me drive, read or work. They imprisoned me in the house all day. They tortured and poisoned and starved me. Then one day I realised how evil my twins were, and I kicked them out. It wasn't easy. I still have scars from when they had power over me. But I am recovering. I am no longer a Breast Implant Slave. Now I am the Mistress of my Mind, the Dominatrix of my Destiny. Am I still a slave? Yes, but only to the Divine Creator and the ideals of Freedom, Art and Love.

Bindi