RemedySpot.com

Re: Patty & CLynn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Patty,I'm so sorry that your friend has ovarian cancer. I hope she will be okay.CLynn,Please listen to Patty. She's one smart Lady, please try not to worry yourself. I know what you are going through and it's scary. Please let the doctors do their thing and let them worry about it. Please try to stay positive.Keeping you both in my prayers always.Love Traciiluvmy3pets <spinkscl@...> wrote: Patty, I am so sorry to hear about yoru friend with ovarian cancer. I

currently have an elevated CA125 and mass on my ovary. I go in for another CA125 test on Wednesday and a surgical consult the week after. I hate to bother you with this - but if/do you know what symptoms your friend had before her dx. I hate to worry myself but I have been researching symptoms and find very vague ones. Thanks! Love, CLynn > > > > Hi Patty, > > > > I'm curious about your Hashi's diagnosis and what led up to it. I > know > > you said you fasted the last two years to get well. After fasting > did > > you still have symptoms and if so what were they? Or was it that > you > > had a routine exam and happened to notice your thyroid was off? > > > > I'm experiencing horrendous headaches 'round the clock and my > vision is > > still screwy every time I try to read. I think it's mold based on > > similar symptoms I've seen on mold forums (or hopefully die-off > from > > the FCT). Mercola's office put me on 1/2 grain of Armour, yet > every

> > time I took it, my intuition told me not to...not sure why, it just > > did. When I was muscle tested last week w/ the Armour in an > unmarked > > bag (so that neither I nor the chiro knew what it was), I > immediately > > went weak w/ it. So, I'm not taking it but am wondering > specifically > > what symptoms caused you to take yours. > > > > Hope you're doing well. > > Love, PH > > > "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown