RemedySpot.com

Twin Flames:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Twin Flames: when Love IncarnatedThe longing for our perfect mate is a need engraved in our DNA. We harbor a desire for restoration and unity, and search for the piece that is always missing. In our journey through life, the search continues for something that can't be readily found. It is a quest for wholeness. Wesearch for ourselves in others in a quest for healing and integration,in the constant pursuit of the final point of balance: the Zero Pointwhere our Matter meets our Higher Self or Soul, where matter meetsanti-matter. The Point or center of gravity from where we can again be just ONE.

I loved this video I received it on MySpace. Thank you, this is such a challenging time, the video was so inspiring. To all, thank you for all your love and support. I have not been around much lately, the boys are not doing well. I need to answer some of you who wrote to me personally. Thank you for all you do to help with the healing of the planet. My resources are a bit depleted at the moment. Thank you for all you do that is so inspiring.Namasteangel Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~Rumi "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi"

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.