RemedySpot.com

Re: Ionic Foot Baths?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

,I've been traveling and just got to your message . . . Have you found the foot bath you want yet? . . . The Ionic Oasis brand is great - inexpensive to buy, use and maintain. . . . Watch out for those that require distilled water, and those that require frequent array replacement - at great cost!If you need the link, I'll look it up.Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene,Is this the brand you are talking about?I am also interested in purchasing one. I have been going out of town to get this once a week and I have been paying 20.00 a treatment.So purchasing one would be alot more cost effective I would think and convenient.Thanks,April Re: Ionic Foot Baths?

,I've been traveling and just got to your message . . . Have you found the foot bath you want yet? . . . The Ionic Oasis brand is great - inexpensive to buy, use and maintain. . . . Watch out for those that require distilled water, and those that require frequent array replacement - at great cost!If you need the link, I'll look it up.Rogene

Guest guest

Yes . . . Ionic Oasis is the brand I bought . . . www.ionicoasis.com . . . but buy from ebay for about half price. . . . buy the "mini" unit. The other unit has a very large tub. Too hard to use. However, one could replace the larger tub.If you need the ebay addy, I can look it up.Rogene

Guest guest

Thanks Rogene, My best girlfriend who is very savvy when it comes to Ebay bid on

the bathes you gave me the ilink to, she got a great deal and I am waiting for

it to be shipped now! I will keep you all posted on my experiences when I get

it! Almost three weeks post explant and healing! Feeling betetr everyday but

boy do I look better, I have skin color/tone and energy, less aches and pains

too!