RemedySpot.com

Important request regarding children's health problems - and message from Cindy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks and . .. I'm just getting to this very important message! . . . Been out of town.Who is willing to file a citizen's petition on behalf of the women and children? Anyone here?God Bless,Rogene

From: keeling.m@...> Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:32:29 +0000>>> I think we need to find someone with a sick child to file acitizen petition with the FDA asking them to delay the approval ofsilicone implants until a study on depression is completed in lightof the fourth study finding increased rates of suicide and untilchildren born to implanted women in the clinical trials are enrolledin the CEHN prospective study and followed for a minimum of tenyears. I would be willing to help write it. Any volunteers?> Keeling>> <cfuchsmorrissey@...>: -------------->>> Rogene, you may post my

words....as today I am not feel reallywell. So I could use your help...Thanks- CFM> Sept 1, 2006>> I just got off the phone with Carolyn (National Children's Study --Phone number 301-594-9147). She said the study is just being started,(still in planning stage??). The study is open to those women who arepregnant & will go through the child is 21.> They are noting environmental triggers, breast milk, the varaintsof key genes (HLA-TYPING and blood studies) and so forth.>> I did tell her about our family, the HLA-typing results/thevariants of key genes, breast implants and so forth.> They will (at some point) may look at breast implantedpopulation...BUT OF COURSE THIS WILL NOT INCLUDED OLDER CHILDREN....>> So I suggested to Carolyn that she needs to suggest to theresearchers to do a back-track study on Children exposed to

siliconegel breast implants, and saline breast implants. Seeing that thecompanies DID NOT fully track the women and breast implant expsoure.And to note THEIR variants of key genes that have been elevated-exerted--"turned on" by the chemial adjuvancy of breast implant LOTnumbers....>> I AM SUGGESTING RIGHT NOW THAT : Any information about siliconegel breast implants and offspring needs to be sent to ncs@...National Children's Study for them to be better informed to whathorrible things really have happened.>> Next week I will be sending information to researchers at theNational Children's Study to plant a huge seed in their minds to getsome study going on for the past children exposed to silicone gelbreast implants and saline breast implants (that are already bornfrom 1-30 + years old. I have already spoke with this Carolyn (shewas nice) and she said she

would pass on to the researchers what Ihad to say.>> Just wanted you to know I made contact.