RemedySpot.com

Question on Fat transfers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This was Dr. Melmed's reply to my question to him last year about fat transfers.

PattyEMelmed@... wrote:

From: EMelmed@...Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:01:25 EDTSubject: Re: Question on explant and fat transfersglory2glory1401@...

Dear Patty,

Fat grafting- about 20% survives. There is NO blood supply. That's not the problem. The remaining tissues scars so that on mammography and sono etc, you cannot distinguish it from cancer.

Simply put - low yield

- too risky>> Yavon ~> Hello, and happy friday ! ! How are you today?> The other day, when I sent you the note, I also> sent it to Dr Melmed, and he sent me a note > thanking me for thinking of him. He is a very nice> doctor, and so many girls have had good results > with his surgeries. Please email him and he will > answer all your questions. I dont know much about > tissue or fat transfer. A couple gals have had it > done, but I am not sure what the long term results> are . Please ask Dr Melmed about that. > I am so glad you found the group ! I am sorry you> were feeling helpless. That doesnt feel good. > You can get your health back, starting with explant,> God Bless YOU and your children ! > Hugs and Prayers ~> Dede> > > > > **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food. > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4 & ?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)>