Naughty Naughty Girl

you are doing to much to quickly

Your Counting Money

Instead of Sheep

Do we have to lasso Traci and tie her down

until that wound heals

Traci Girl

Hang in there

I am feeling the love and healing energies. It is surrounding me, thank you!I just got off the phone with Dr. Brown. I was doing too much. He's not worried, he told me to put polysporin and gauze on it. He also said if the breast got hard or if I spiked a fever to phone immediately.I went to Disney on Wednesday and was running around having the time of my life. That's probably what did it.I'll just do some gentle shopping and spend my Hubby's money.I'll keep you posted.Love always,Traci

Guest guest

Sweet Sandy,You are so funny and so right. I think I will go take a nap now.Love you,Tracisandy <dusty.com@...> wrote: Naughty Naughty Girl you are doing to much to quickly Your Counting Money Instead of Sheep Do we have to lasso Traci and tie her down until that wound heals Traci Girl Hang in there I am feeling the love and healing energies. It is surrounding me, thank you!I just got off the phone with Dr. Brown. I was doing too much. He's not worried, he told me to put polysporin and gauze on it. He also said if the breast got hard or if I spiked a fever to phone immediately.I went to Disney on Wednesday and was running around having the time of my life. That's probably what did it.I'll just do some gentle shopping and spend my Hubby's money.I'll keep you posted.Love always,Traci "Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Sandy,Thanks for your support. I am working towards detox, etc. I started my probiotics today so that's a good step in the right direction.I tend to do stuff with baby steps.Any luck with finding a surgeon yet?Love Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown From:

sandy <dusty.com@...>Subject: Traci Cc: dusty.com@...Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 9:57 PM

Traci I had bowel syndrome for two years

Bowel syndrome is not healthy at all

I believe Coffee enemas help rid the toxin build up

It's so important to get the toxin build up out of your system

Before Coffee Enemas

After Coffee Enemas

Sweeet Traci ponder this awhile,

Sandy~

No I haven't done a coffee enema as of yet.

I'm glad it worked so well for you.Love Traci