RemedySpot.com

Food Allergies Stir a Mother to Action

Rate this topic

Guest guest

theory!!!! I think this has been well proven!!!!

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Food Allergies Stir a Mother to Action

>

> Robyn O’Brien used to roll her eyes when a child

> with a peanut allergy showed up at a birthday party.

> Then, two years ago, she fed her youngest child

> scrambled eggs. Her baby’s face swelled into a

> grotesque mask.

>

> This led her to an examination of the perplexing

> world of childhood food allergies, and she soon came

> to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy that

> threatens the health of America’s children. And she

> believes it is up to her and parents everywhere to

> stop it.

>

>

> Her theory that the food supply is being manipulated

> with additives, genetic modification, hormones and

> herbicides, causing increases in allergies, autism

> and other disorders in children, has made her a

> populist hero among parents looking for answers

> regarding why their children have food allergies.

>

> O’Brien recommends that people throw out their

> nonorganic, processed, genetically modified,

> artificially created, or hormone-laced food. Once

> she did it, her four children’s health problems

> cleared right up.

>

> Sources:

> a.. New York Times January 9, 2008

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Please use this link if you are having problems reading this newsletter:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/current.aspx

January 29, 2008 - Issue 1061

The newsletters are also available via RSS:

http://rss.mercola.com/NL/rss.aspx

Food Allergies Stir a Mother to ActionSimple, inexpensive ways you can easily diagnose your food allergies.Doctors Told to Stop Giving Antibiotics for ColdsBetter be VERY careful the next time your doctor offers you antibiotics when you have a cold.Most Hilarious Bill Gates Video Ever This is one of the funniest videos I have seen in a long while. If you are at work don't watch this video; it is NSFW (not safe for work) because you will laugh out loud and disturb your co-workers.48 Percent of Doctors Admit to Prescribing Placebos Just to Shut You UpIs this a good or a bad thing?Popular Cholesterol Drug Found to Have No Medical BenefitsAre you one of the millions of people who have been taking this dangerous cholesterol drug?

Subscribe Now!

Search for your Health Answers!

Most Popular Products

Unsubscribe

Create a Nutritional Symphony in Perfect Pitch

Discover how to fine-tune your nutrients to create your own symphony of great health*. Tune in to my personally-developed natural, whole-food-based, and unprocessed multi-vitamin for perfect-pitch bioavailability*. Only available at Mercola.com -- order yours today!

How to Get Your Chocolate Fix and Exceptional Nutrition... Just Before You Head Out the Door!

Your chance to get incredible immune-boosting power in a flavorful protein shake.* Pro-Optimal Whey™ also comes in 2 other great-tasting natural flavors -- vanilla and strawberry. For the ultimate value in nutrition, taste, convenience, and cost, this protein meal mix is clearly #1 when it comes to protein drinks.

When it Comes to Energy Bars... This Amazing Bar Is a Nutritional Powerhouse!

Why eat fattening, tasteless nutritional bars, when you can sink your teeth into a delicious, nutritious energy bar loaded with rich dark chocolate, shredded coconut and other natural ingredients that are GOOD FOR YOU.

Shop online securely from the convenience of your home and save time and money. I guarantee the quality of our products, if you have any problems or concerns, contact customer service at:

US Phone Orders - Please call 877.985.2695

Int'l Phone Orders - Please call 847.985.2695

The Real Secret To Healthy Weight LossMy newsletter provides information you need to help you lose pound after pound of unwanted fat. But here's one trick to achieving optimal weight: You have to follow the program. An article in The Journal of Family Practice (June 2006) suggests doctors recommend hypnosis for this issue. Read my review of the only hypnosis program for fat loss I recommend.

February 22-24, 2008Healing the Brain: Applied Neurobiology 2008In this workshop we will explore the hidden causes of neurological illness and brain dysfunction in both children and adults and also carefully discuss available diagnostic and treatment options.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

© Copyright Dr. ph Mercola, 2008. . This content may be copied in full, as long as copyright, contact, and creation information is given, only if used only in a not-for-profit format. If possible, I would also appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to the newsletter. If any other use is desired, written permission is required.

Mercola.com 1443 W. Schaumburg Road, Suite 250Schaumburg, IL 60194