RemedySpot.com

Re: Fatigue and Fog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Awesome info , and you are so right. That B-12 gave me a jump

start when I was feeling lethargic. Every one of our ladies who is

feeling lethargic should get on some sublingual B-12 methylcobalamin

tablets or spray and see if that makes a difference.

Patty

>

> Illness from implants creates so many symptoms but " normal " test

> results, it's hard to know what to have tested first.

>

> 's spinal fluid contained mold and fungus. All the medical

> people thought it was " lab or sample contamination " . The specimen

> that was sent to the lab either got lost or destroyed because there

> were never any results (other than their bill!).

>

> A link I followed to the forums.wrongdiagnosis.com was about B-12

> deficiency. had a severe B-12 deficiency (serum level of

72).

> I still recommend anyone with lingering fatigue and fog also be

tested

> for B-12 levels.

>

> Apparently there is an additional component to B-12 testing:

>

> " . . . ordering a more sensitive test than the serum B12 test. All

> patients should always have a methylmalonic acid test, along with

> serum B12 (to aid in diagnosis). . . "

>

> I know when 's B-12 level was in the high range, her blood

> pressure normalized, and that was before explant.

>

>

>

Guest guest

hi patty;

read on 's note to you that kelly had spinal fluid tested. do many girls do this, and usually for what purpose? does it tell what's in the brain, or body? (re. mold or bacteria)

thanks.

gg

Re: Fatigue and Fog

Awesome info , and you are so right. That B-12 gave me a jump start when I was feeling lethargic. Every one of our ladies who is feeling lethargic should get on some sublingual B-12 methylcobalamin tablets or spray and see if that makes a difference.Patty >> Illness from implants creates so many symptoms but "normal" test> results, it's hard to know what to have tested first.> > 's spinal fluid contained mold and fungus. All the medical> people thought it was "lab or sample contamination". The specimen> that was sent to the lab either got lost or destroyed because there> were never any results (other than their bill!).> > A link I followed to the forums.wrongdiagnosis.com was about B-12> deficiency. had a severe B-12 deficiency (serum level of 72). > I still recommend anyone with lingering fatigue and fog also be tested> for B-12 levels.> > Apparently there is an additional component to B-12 testing:> > " . . . ordering a more sensitive test than the serum B12 test. All> patients should always have a methylmalonic acid test, along with> serum B12 (to aid in diagnosis). . . "> > I know when 's B-12 level was in the high range, her blood> pressure normalized, and that was before explant.> > >

Guest guest

gg,

I have heard of very, very few women getting the spinal fluid tested.

I believe that would only be for those with severe symptoms of multiple

sclerosis.

Patty

Guest guest

Krista ~

I had a spectrocell test done that showed I

had a severe vitamin deficiency, most ins companies pay for that test now, it is where they test your lymphocytes for them......suposedly it shows your levels at a intracellular level.......

Here is some info on it:

http://www.wellprovitamins.com/Additional_Information.html

Q: Will Medicare or Medicaid pay for these tests?

A: SpectraCell accepts Medicare assignment and Medicare covers many of the FIAâ„¢ tests. SpectraCell also accepts Medicaid in many states.

Q: Does private insurance pay for these tests?

A: Most private indemnity insurance carriers cover FIA™ tests including PPO, EPO and POS plans. Patients are responsible for co-payments and are invoiced by SpectraCell for this fee. Patients who have not met their deductible also receive an invoice from SpectraCell. HMO’s do not pay for any FIA™ tests.

Q: What is SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc.?

A: The company was founded in 1993 to commercialize Functional Intracellular Analysis (FIA). With the support of clinicians throughout the country, it has become the premier provider of functional testing.

Q: What is FIAâ„¢?

A: Functional Intracellular Analysis (FIA) is a next generation blood test for measuring specific vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other essential micronutrients within an individual's white blood cells (lymphocytes). It is the gold standard for this type of test.

Q: Who developed FIAâ„¢?

A: Shive, Ph.D., chairman of the department of biochemistry and a researcher in the field of nutrition at the University of Texas, began work on a diagnostic test for clinicians in 1978. His work was strongly influenced by researchers like , Ph.D., the progressive and eminent scientist who wrote Biochemical Individuality and discovered vitamin B5. SpectraCell later licensed this technology from the Clayton Foundation for Research.

Q: How was FIA developed?

A: Dr. Shive first identified appropriate cells for the functional assays. He selected lymphocyte cells because they are simple to collect (via venipuncture), easily isolated from other whole blood components, and maintainable in culture for days to weeks.

Q: How do lymphocytes provide a nutritional history?

A: Most lymphocytes obtained by venipuncture are in a resting state in terms of cell division. Since they have a 4 to 6 month lifespan, the nutrient levels accumulated in these lymphocytes represent a history of an individual's nutrient status. This situation is analogous to using HbA1c measurements to approximate a diabetic person's glucose levels over the months preceding a test. Thus, lymphocytes provide a history rather than a snapshot of nutrient intake. Resting lymphocytes can be stimulated by a lymphocyte-specific mitogen to undergo cell division and grow in culture. The degree of growth that the lymphocytes can maintain is directly related to the nutrients they have available. Thus, the FIA provides a functional intracellular analysis of nutrient status accumulated in human lymphocytes over their resting lifespan.

Q: Is FIAâ„¢ different from other tests?

A: SpectraCell’s FIA™ tests are more clinically useful than standard serum tests. Standard tests only measure static quantities of vitamins and minerals present in serum, primarily reflecting dietary intake. But, with our patented technology, we assess long-term intracellular requirements using each patient’s lymphocytes. Under a variety of nutrient depletion conditions, we measure the growth response of these cells to mitogenic stimulation. This determines functional intracellular deficiencies, which might not be detected by standard serum tests, and provides a powerful clinical assessment tool.

Q: What is a Functional (or Subclinical) Deficiency?

A: A functional deficiency encompasses any of the factors that reduce the efficacy of a nutrient. Thus, a given nutrient may be present, but it may not be properly activated, appropriately localized or have sufficient cofactors to function at a normal level of activity. No matter what the cause, the result will be a defect in the biochemical pathways that depend upon that nutrient for optimal function. A deficient or defective pathway may operate at a sub-optimal level for many months, or even years, before a clinical symptom becomes apparent.

Q: Why test micronutrients?

A: Nutrient status is a vital foundation of health. Each micronutrient plays an indispensable role in promoting optimal cell function. When some cells do not function at their best, the foundation of our health is compromised, setting the stage for the development of disease. Identifying and correcting nutritional deficiencies is an important step in the long-term maintenance of optimal health. Vitamin deficiencies aren’t just a reflection of diet. Since we are all biochemically unique, nutrient deficiencies will vary from patient to patient, and do not necessarily correlate directly with nutrient intake, even among those with similar health conditions. Many factors beyond diet determine whether nutrient function is adequate. These include biochemical individuality, genetic predisposition, absorption and metabolism, age, disease conditions and medications.

Q: What diseases or conditions are linked to nutrient imbalance?

A: Arthritis, Parkinson's, alcoholism/substance abuse, behavioral disorders, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, chronic fatigue, macular degeneration, diabetes, immune disorders, multiple sclerosis, stroke, and osteoporosis have been linked to nutrient imbalances. Studies published in 2002 in the Journal of the American Medical Association confirm the connection between nutrient deficiencies and disease processes.

Q: Who can benefit from FIAâ„¢?

A: You can be deficient in micronutrients and not even know it. Studies have shown that 50% of patients taking a multivitamin are functionally deficient in one or more essential nutrients that are vital to long term health. Scientific evidence also confirms such deficiencies are associated with disease processes and the overall condition of your health. Deficiencies suppress the function of the immune system and contribute to degenerative processes. So, anyone who is interested in feeling his or her best can benefit from FIAâ„¢.

Q: How do the FIAâ„¢ tests work?

A: Blood is collected (no fasting is required) and sent to our laboratory. Lymphocyte cells are isolated and grown in a series of patented culture media. The cells are stimulated to grow in the control media containing optimal amounts of specific micronutrients. As each micronutrient is removed from the media, the cells must use their own internal mechanisms (reserves or metabolic processes) to grow. If cells grow optimally, they are functioning adequately and thus are not deficient. If cells do not grow optimally, then a deficiency is indicated. For example, when B12 is removed from the media and cell growth is not sufficient, this indicates that the lymphocyte cells have a functional intracellular deficiency of B12.

Q: What about people who maintain a "healthy" lifestyle?

A: Even people with healthy habits can have deficiencies. Biochemical individuality, absorption, chronic conditions, age, and lifestyle influence individual micronutrient requirements. Even a healthy-looking person can have micronutrient deficiencies that may only be revealed through testing.

Q: Where can I learn more about nutrition issues and research?

A: SpectraCell is committed to providing clinicians and patients with the latest research and clinical information on the role of nutrition and nutritional biochemistry in preventing and managing chronic diseases and supporting optimal health. The research section of our website includes a wealth of information on these topics.

Q: What do you mean by "A Window on Intracellular Function" ?

A: It's our company tagline, but it's more than a slogan. It represents our shared fascination and passion for functional intracellular testing. It also reflects our commitment to clinicians and the health of their patients.

Q: Who certifies your lab?

A: SpectraCell is accredited by CLIA. This certification requires the lab to adopt stringent Quality Assurance protocols and stand physical examination on a regular basis.

Q: What is SPECTROXâ„¢?

A: It's a total antioxidant function test that assesses the ability of cells to resist damage caused by free radicals and other forms of oxidative stress. SPECTROX is the most accurate and clinically useful way to assess total antioxidant function. The test uses the same technology as FIAâ„¢.

DEFINITIONS

Antioxidants

Synthetic or natural substances added to products to prevent or delay their deterioration by action of oxygen in air. In biochemistry and medicine, antioxidants are enzymes or other organic substances, such as vitamin e or beta-carotene that are capable of counteracting the damaging effects of oxidation in animal tissue. Intracellular occurring or situated within a cell or cells. Micronutrients Essential dietary elements required only in small quantities. They are present in the body in amounts less than .005% of body weight.

Minerals

1. A naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substance having a definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline structure, color, and hardness. 2. An inorganic element, such as calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, or zinc, that is essential to the general nutrition of humans, animals, and plants.

Nutraceutical

"Food, or parts of food, that provide medical or health benefits, including the prevention and treatment of disease." Dr. DeFelice, Foundation for Innovation in Medicine

Vitamins

Vitamins are a group of substances essential for normal metabolism, growth and development, and regulation of cell function. Vitamins work together with enzymes, co-factors (substances that assist enzymes), and other substances necessary for healthy life.

I know that endocrinologist office I went to offered the blood test so you might check to see if they do too.

My internal med doctor did the test on me.....so that is 2 doc offices that offered the test ! I had the full testing, there were 3 levels at the time I had mine done.

Keep is posted !

Hugs

Dede

**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

Guest guest

I am not familiar with Kaiser, just that quite a few

ladies here have it. i dont have insurance coverage, well I have medicare disability, and they cover 80 percent of what they want to, and dont let ya have everything you need done. Your health doesnt predict when you can have things, their schedules predict it.

I hope they will do it for you !

Keep me posted !

XOXO

Dede**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

Guest guest

Patty- I am VERY lethargic. Is there a special place that you usually

order the B-12 tablets from? How much do you recommend taking?

Thanks!

~Krista

> >

> > Illness from implants creates so many symptoms but " normal " test

> > results, it's hard to know what to have tested first.

> >

> > 's spinal fluid contained mold and fungus. All the medical

> > people thought it was " lab or sample contamination " . The specimen

> > that was sent to the lab either got lost or destroyed because

there

> > were never any results (other than their bill!).

> >

> > A link I followed to the forums.wrongdiagnosis.com was about B-12

> > deficiency. had a severe B-12 deficiency (serum level of

> 72).

> > I still recommend anyone with lingering fatigue and fog also be

> tested

> > for B-12 levels.

> >

> > Apparently there is an additional component to B-12 testing:

> >

> > " . . . ordering a more sensitive test than the serum B12 test.

All

> > patients should always have a methylmalonic acid test, along with

> > serum B12 (to aid in diagnosis). . . "

> >

> > I know when 's B-12 level was in the high range, her blood

> > pressure normalized, and that was before explant.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Krista,Hopefully you will see some difference with the B-12 right away.I use Jarrow Formula's Methylcobalamin 5000 mcg sublinguals:http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1 & pid=117 & at=0

You cannot overdose on B-12, so you can take several of these sublinguals at once.

Start with one and see if it helps, and increase the dose if you don't get the boost you need. I used to give myself injections of cyanocobalamin in the arm, which were several grams of b-12, so you would have to take a whole bunch of these pills to get the same effect as an injection, but in the absence of injectable B-12, you can take these.

Has your doctor tested your B-12 levels at all? If not, you may want to request it to see where you are at. Even if they come out okay, it is safe to take these sublinguals. B-12 is a very safe vitamin to supplement.

Patty> > >> > > Illness from implants creates so many symptoms but "normal" test> > > results, it's hard to know what to have tested first.> > > > > > 's spinal fluid contained mold and fungus. All the medical> > > people thought it was "lab or sample contamination". The specimen> > > that was sent to the lab either got lost or destroyed because > there> > > were never any results (other than their bill!).> > > > > > A link I followed to the forums.wrongdiagnosis.com was about B-12> > > deficiency. had a severe B-12 deficiency (serum level of > > 72). > > > I still recommend anyone with lingering fatigue and fog also be > > tested> > > for B-12 levels.> > > > > > Apparently there is an additional component to B-12 testing:> > > > > > " . . . ordering a more sensitive test than the serum B12 test. > All> > > patients should always have a methylmalonic acid test, along with> > > serum B12 (to aid in diagnosis). . . "> > > > > > I know when 's B-12 level was in the high range, her blood> > > pressure normalized, and that was before explant.> > > > > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Patty. I am going to go ahead and order some of these

tablets...I hope they help! I am STILL dragging butt! ARGH!!!

My doc tested my b-12 just last week (normal, of course!) But, it

sounds like from what said...those tests aren't always

accurate. I have an appointment with the endocrinologist on

Wednesday, and I am going to ask them to test everything you

recommend!!

~Krista

> > > >

> > > > Illness from implants creates so many symptoms but " normal "

test

> > > > results, it's hard to know what to have tested first.

> > > >

> > > > 's spinal fluid contained mold and fungus. All the

medical

> > > > people thought it was " lab or sample contamination " . The

specimen

> > > > that was sent to the lab either got lost or destroyed because

> > there

> > > > were never any results (other than their bill!).

> > > >

> > > > A link I followed to the forums.wrongdiagnosis.com was about

B-12

> > > > deficiency. had a severe B-12 deficiency (serum level of

> > > 72).

> > > > I still recommend anyone with lingering fatigue and fog also

be

> > > tested

> > > > for B-12 levels.

> > > >

> > > > Apparently there is an additional component to B-12 testing:

> > > >

> > > > " . . . ordering a more sensitive test than the serum B12

test.

> > All

> > > > patients should always have a methylmalonic acid test, along

with

> > > > serum B12 (to aid in diagnosis). . . "

> > > >

> > > > I know when 's B-12 level was in the high range, her

blood

> > > > pressure normalized, and that was before explant.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Dede- I will ask the endocrinologist about this when I go in

on Wednesday. I have Kaiser, so as you know that it quite a bit

different then having " private insurance. " It's like....if Kaiser

runs these tests then they'll do it, but if they don't then you are

out of luck!

~Krista

>

> Krista ~

>

> I had a spectrocell test done that showed I

> had a severe vitamin deficiency, most ins companies pay for that

test now, it

> is where they test your lymphocytes for them......suposedly it

shows your

> levels at a intracellular level.......

>

> Here is some info on it:

> http://www.wellprovitamins.com/Additional_Information.html

>

> Q: Will Medicare or Medicaid pay for these tests?

> A: SpectraCell accepts Medicare assignment and Medicare covers many

of the FIA

> â„¢ tests. SpectraCell also accepts Medicaid in many states.

>

>

> Q: Does private insurance pay for these tests?

> A: Most private indemnity insurance carriers cover FIAâ„¢ tests

including PPO,

> EPO and POS plans. Patients are responsible for co-payments and are

invoiced

> by SpectraCell for this fee. Patients who have not met their

deductible also

> receive an invoice from SpectraCell. HMO’s do not pay for any

FIAâ„¢ tests.

>

>

> Q: What is SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc.?

> A: The company was founded in 1993 to commercialize Functional

Intracellular

> Analysis (FIA). With the support of clinicians throughout the

country, it has

> become the premier provider of functional testing.

>

>

> Q: What is FIAâ„¢?

> A: Functional Intracellular Analysis (FIA) is a next generation

blood test

> for measuring specific vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other

essential

> micronutrients within an individual's white blood cells

(lymphocytes). It is the

> gold standard for this type of test.

>

>

> Q: Who developed FIAâ„¢?

> A: Shive, Ph.D., chairman of the department of biochemistry

and a

> researcher in the field of nutrition at the University of Texas,

began work on a

> diagnostic test for clinicians in 1978. His work was strongly

influenced by

> researchers like , Ph.D., the progressive and eminent

scientist

> who wrote Biochemical Individuality and discovered vitamin B5.

SpectraCell later

> licensed this technology from the Clayton Foundation for Research.

>

>

> Q: How was FIA developed?

> A: Dr. Shive first identified appropriate cells for the functional

assays. He

> selected lymphocyte cells because they are simple to collect (via

> venipuncture), easily isolated from other whole blood components,

and maintainable in

> culture for days to weeks.

>

>

> Q: How do lymphocytes provide a nutritional history?

> A: Most lymphocytes obtained by venipuncture are in a resting state

in terms

> of cell division. Since they have a 4 to 6 month lifespan, the

nutrient levels

> accumulated in these lymphocytes represent a history of an

individual's

> nutrient status. This situation is analogous to using HbA1c

measurements to

> approximate a diabetic person's glucose levels over the months

preceding a test.

> Thus, lymphocytes provide a history rather than a snapshot of

nutrient intake.

> Resting lymphocytes can be stimulated by a lymphocyte-specific

mitogen to undergo

> cell division and grow in culture. The degree of growth that the

lymphocytes

> can maintain is directly related to the nutrients they have

available. Thus,

> the FIA provides a functional intracellular analysis of nutrient

status

> accumulated in human lymphocytes over their resting lifespan.

>

>

> Q: Is FIAâ„¢ different from other tests?

> A: SpectraCell’s FIA™ tests are more clinically useful than

standard serum

> tests. Standard tests only measure static quantities of vitamins

and minerals

> present in serum, primarily reflecting dietary intake. But, with

our patented

> technology, we assess long-term intracellular requirements using

each patient’s

> lymphocytes. Under a variety of nutrient depletion conditions, we

measure the

> growth response of these cells to mitogenic stimulation. This

determines

> functional intracellular deficiencies, which might not be detected

by standard

> serum tests, and provides a powerful clinical assessment tool.

>

>

> Q: What is a Functional (or Subclinical) Deficiency?

> A: A functional deficiency encompasses any of the factors that

reduce the

> efficacy of a nutrient. Thus, a given nutrient may be present, but

it may not be

> properly activated, appropriately localized or have sufficient

cofactors to

> function at a normal level of activity. No matter what the cause,

the result

> will be a defect in the biochemical pathways that depend upon that

nutrient for

> optimal function. A deficient or defective pathway may operate at a

sub-optimal

> level for many months, or even years, before a clinical symptom

becomes

> apparent.

>

>

> Q: Why test micronutrients?

> A: Nutrient status is a vital foundation of health. Each

micronutrient plays

> an indispensable role in promoting optimal cell function. When some

cells do

> not function at their best, the foundation of our health is

compromised,

> setting the stage for the development of disease. Identifying and

correcting

> nutritional deficiencies is an important step in the long-term

maintenance of optimal

> health. Vitamin deficiencies aren’t just a reflection of diet.

Since we are

> all biochemically unique, nutrient deficiencies will vary from

patient to

> patient, and do not necessarily correlate directly with nutrient

intake, even among

> those with similar health conditions. Many factors beyond diet

determine

> whether nutrient function is adequate. These include biochemical

individuality,

> genetic predisposition, absorption and metabolism, age, disease

conditions and

> medications.

>

>

> Q: What diseases or conditions are linked to nutrient imbalance?

> A: Arthritis, Parkinson's, alcoholism/substance abuse, behavioral

disorders,

> cancer, cardiovascular diseases, chronic fatigue, macular

degeneration,

> diabetes, immune disorders, multiple sclerosis, stroke, and

osteoporosis have been

> linked to nutrient imbalances. Studies published in 2002 in the

Journal of the

> American Medical Association confirm the connection between

nutrient

> deficiencies and disease processes.

>

>

> Q: Who can benefit from FIAâ„¢?

> A: You can be deficient in micronutrients and not even know it.

Studies have

> shown that 50% of patients taking a multivitamin are functionally

deficient in

> one or more essential nutrients that are vital to long term health.

> Scientific evidence also confirms such deficiencies are associated

with disease

> processes and the overall condition of your health. Deficiencies

suppress the

> function of the immune system and contribute to degenerative

processes. So, anyone

> who is interested in feeling his or her best can benefit from

FIAâ„¢.

>

>

> Q: How do the FIAâ„¢ tests work?

> A: Blood is collected (no fasting is required) and sent to our

laboratory.

> Lymphocyte cells are isolated and grown in a series of patented

culture media.

> The cells are stimulated to grow in the control media containing

optimal

> amounts of specific micronutrients. As each micronutrient is

removed from the media,

> the cells must use their own internal mechanisms (reserves or

metabolic

> processes) to grow. If cells grow optimally, they are functioning

adequately and

> thus are not deficient. If cells do not grow optimally, then a

deficiency is

> indicated. For example, when B12 is removed from the media and cell

growth is not

> sufficient, this indicates that the lymphocyte cells have a

functional

> intracellular deficiency of B12.

>

>

> Q: What about people who maintain a " healthy " lifestyle?

> A: Even people with healthy habits can have deficiencies.

Biochemical

> individuality, absorption, chronic conditions, age, and lifestyle

influence

> individual micronutrient requirements. Even a healthy-looking

person can have

> micronutrient deficiencies that may only be revealed through

testing.

>

>

> Q: Where can I learn more about nutrition issues and research?

> A: SpectraCell is committed to providing clinicians and patients

with the

> latest research and clinical information on the role of nutrition

and nutritional

> biochemistry in preventing and managing chronic diseases and

supporting

> optimal health. The research section of our website includes a

wealth of

> information on these topics.

>

>

> Q: What do you mean by " A Window on Intracellular Function " ?

> A: It's our company tagline, but it's more than a slogan. It

represents our

> shared fascination and passion for functional intracellular

testing. It also

> reflects our commitment to clinicians and the health of their

patients.

>

>

> Q: Who certifies your lab?

> A: SpectraCell is accredited by CLIA. This certification requires

the lab to

> adopt stringent Quality Assurance protocols and stand physical

examination on

> a regular basis.

>

>

> Q: What is SPECTROXâ„¢?

> A: It's a total antioxidant function test that assesses the ability

of cells

> to resist damage caused by free radicals and other forms of

oxidative stress.

> SPECTROX is the most accurate and clinically useful way to assess

total

> antioxidant function. The test uses the same technology as FIAâ„¢.

>

>

>

>

> DEFINITIONS

>

> Antioxidants

> Synthetic or natural substances added to products to prevent or

delay their

> deterioration by action of oxygen in air. In biochemistry and

medicine,

> antioxidants are enzymes or other organic substances, such as

vitamin e or

> beta-carotene that are capable of counteracting the damaging

effects of oxidation in

> animal tissue. Intracellular occurring or situated within a cell or

cells.

> Micronutrients Essential dietary elements required only in small

quantities. They

> are present in the body in amounts less than .005% of body weight.

>

>

> Minerals

> 1. A naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substance

having a

> definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline

structure, color, and

> hardness. 2. An inorganic element, such as calcium, iron,

potassium, sodium,

> or zinc, that is essential to the general nutrition of humans,

animals, and

> plants.

>

>

> Nutraceutical

> " Food, or parts of food, that provide medical or health benefits,

including

> the prevention and treatment of disease. " Dr. DeFelice,

Foundation for

> Innovation in Medicine

>

>

> Vitamins

> Vitamins are a group of substances essential for normal metabolism,

growth

> and development, and regulation of cell function. Vitamins work

together with

> enzymes, co-factors (substances that assist enzymes), and other

substances

> necessary for healthy life.

> I know that endocrinologist office I went to offered the blood

test so you

> might check to see if they do too.

> My internal med doctor did the test on me.....so that is 2 doc

offices that

> offered the test ! I had the full testing, there were 3 levels at

the time I

> had mine done.

> Keep is posted !

> Hugs

> Dede

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************

> Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for

> FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

>

> (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

>