RemedySpot.com

Jussta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Infection = sweating perfusely ???

Jussta, I think I know which surgeon she is talking about and someone needs to tell this lady she is making a big mistake. I know because I made the same one. Any Dr can drain the fluid and test it for mold, fungus or infection. Surgery is crazy. I was told by a surgeon (I'm pretty sure the same one) the same thing, guess what after I came home I was tested and there was no mold and no fungus. Tell her to beware! I bet this surgeon also wants about 10,000.00 to do it. Tell her to get it tested, how can any surgeon know what is inside. It's crazy. I too believed additional surgery would make me well but it did not. Time is making me better nothing else. I hope she will think about it. K

Hi Sandy - Jussta got this, the woman wants to remain anonymous - but she has been there - and she brought up something very valid. The silicone macrophages attack any surgical site, injury, illness or trauma thinking it is silicone - thereby reducing the healing - Anyroad, you think about this and weigh it all - I send blessings and a herd of angels............keep me posted.