Wish I was a ghost in that room

I would have tripped him as he walked out the door

I will take my chances any day with a female doctor

Female doctors are more compassionate

Don't you ladies agree?

Krista your not alone we are all

looking for that one doctor that believes

Craigs list... in every state ....and country:

By: DedeDoctors needed for charity work.Expertise in enblock proceedure with use of drain tubes

for explanting implanted devices for people that are very ill,

and are also ill from their implanted devices.

Honoring their hippocratic oath " First Do No Harm"is a must. All charity work will be tax deductible.There are many people in need of this help.

So ill they cannot work and therefore have no funds

available to be able to have this surgery.

Well....I saw the endocrinologist today. What a waste of time! You all are right about that...they are basically worthless! I felt like he came into the room with a chip on his shoulder (like he had already read my chart and saw the tests I had already had done, and had already labeled me as a hypochondriac or something. He basically said that there is nothing wrong with my endocrine system (before he has even talked to me,) and then went on to lecture me for a good half hour about various things such as how the endocrine system works (like I am a dummy and didn't already know or something,) and how the saliva cortisol tests are worthless (he doesn't do them and won't look a them if a patient brings them in,) and maybe my fatigue is just being caused by stress or age (yeah, well I am only 30 years old buddy,)and how my symptoms could be related to any system in my body & there is no reason to think they are endocrine related. I think he already had it set in his head tha he wasn't going to help me, and that there was nothing wrong with me...before he even saw me. He told me that I just need to live with the fatigue and "learn how to adapt."Anyway, I tried not to cry the entire time I was in there because he made me feel like such an idiot...like I was wasting his time or something.He ended up running an adrenal test.....I think just to get me out of his hair and also to torture me because it took...getting my blood taken, getting a shot, waiting a half hour and getting my blood tested again, then another half hour later taking blood AGAIN! I felt like a pin cushion. He said everything will probably come back normal but "we might as well do it while you are here." He wouldn't even talk about possible sex hormones...he said as long as I am menstrating there is no problem. Needless to say, I won't be going back to the doctor again. I am tired of getting poked and prodded, told there is nothing wrong with me, and looked at like I am an idiot or something. Grrrrrrrrrr......