RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Candida Yeast !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi patty;

am wondering what kind of test did you do to see if anything is wrong with the pancreas?

thanks.

gg

Re: Candida Yeast !!!!

Sandy,I've recently talked to a woman who has the same bloating and she found her problem was related to pancreatic disease after implants, compounded by the addition of a digestive system imbalance (i.e., not enough probiotics, and alot of bad biotics.)I believe that pancreatic enzymes are a good idea, along with other enzymes, as well as a good probiotic regimen that will help fight those bad guys.Sandy, have you tried any enzymes? Have you had any testing for your pancreas?Patty >> Listen I just got off the phone with Dr. Blais> I was telling him how blown up many of us are > since after getting implants. I asked Dr. Blais if > our enormous weight gain is from candida yeast ...> > The Answer> No > > Dr. Blais indicated just the opposte> He said only if you became very skinny> thats a sign of candida yeast not weight gain> > If we have gained a lot of weight that is> another problem not candida yeast> > Any ladies want to weigh in ???> Sandy~> > > Ahhh my aching joints>

Guest guest

I also totally disagree with Dr. Blais on this one. Every woman I

know who has fought candida had problems also fighting their

weight. And I know many, many women who have fought candida.

Lynda

At 07:37 PM 7/29/2008, you wrote:

>I totally disagree with Dr. Blais. I can trace my candida back to age

>20 when I was on birth control pills. They used to make fun of me

>because I was so thin and ever since then I have had to fight to keep

>weight off. It causes symptoms of low blood sugar and I even wake up

>in the night hungry. I'm so sick of it!

>Hugs,

>Joanne

>

>

> >

> > Listen I just got off the phone with Dr. Blais

> > I was telling him how blown up many of us are

> > since after getting implants. I asked Dr. Blais if

> > our enormous weight gain is from candida yeast ...

> >

> > The Answer

> > No

> >

> > Dr. Blais indicated just the opposte

> > He said only if you became very skinny

> > thats a sign of candida yeast not weight gain

> >

> > If we have gained a lot of weight that is

> > another problem not candida yeast

> >

> > Any ladies want to weigh in ???

> > Sandy~

> >

> >

> > Ahhh my aching joints

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Honey, it warms my heart to see you posting. I too agree, because I started gaining weight after my implants were implanted into my body. Like our Beth, my tummy is full of air, and my doctors have told me that it is air. My weight seems to be only in my tummy, and the rest of my body is not that bad. Our Dr. Blais has not had breast implants...bless his heart. He knows that we are sick from the implants, but he just cannot know everything.

Honey, just know that we think of you all of the time and want you well.

Sending love to you and your precious sister...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Re: Re: Candida Yeast !!!!

I also totally disagree with Dr. Blais on this one. Every woman I know who has fought candida had problems also fighting their weight. And I know many, many women who have fought candida.LyndaAt 07:37 PM 7/29/2008, you wrote:>I totally disagree with Dr. Blais. I can trace my candida back to age>20 when I was on birth control pills. They used to make fun of me>because I was so thin and ever since then I have had to fight to keep>weight off. It causes symptoms of low blood sugar and I even wake up>in the night hungry. I'm so sick of it!>Hugs,>Joanne>>> >> > Listen I just got off the phone with Dr. Blais> > I was telling him how blown up many of us are> > since after getting implants. I asked Dr. Blais if> > our enormous weight gain is from candida yeast ...> >> > The Answer> > No> >> > Dr. Blais indicated just the opposte> > He said only if you became very skinny> > thats a sign of candida yeast not weight gain> >> > If we have gained a lot of weight that is> > another problem not candida yeast> >> > Any ladies want to weigh in ???> > Sandy~> >> >> > Ahhh my aching joints> >>>

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you , I suffer from yeast infections all of the time, and we just cannot get rid of it. I will go to this site, and see if it could help me. Is it possible that we could have yeast infections in our bones?

Love you always.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Candida Yeast !!!!

Here is a general explanation on how candida can become damaging andbelow the video screen is a simple explanation of what can triggerovergrowth:http://www.microbiologybytes.com/video/Candida.html The last paragraph says, "Fortunately, several drugs are available totreat serious systemic infections, e.g. itraconazole and fluconazole",but my question is: How many doctors actually realize there is aproblem and treat it . . .

Rogene ~

I think treating fungal issues would

clear up many things and even prevent

many cancers.......that is why doctors

dont treat fungal overload ! !

Love you ~

Dede**************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos. (http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007 )

I think the majority of doctors turn a blind eye to fungal issues . . . virtually all my doctors do!I shudder to think what happens to some of their patients! I'm having difficulty enough!Just the way foods are grown, preserved, processed and (usually) cooked is enough to give the average person a problem without any assistance from medical problems and treatments!The treatment can be so simple - Caprylic Acid and probiotics! . . . Guess there isn't enough money to be made treating major fungal issues!Rogene