RemedySpot.com

Lymphocyte Sensitivity Test to..... Silicone..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lymphocyte Sensitivity to Silicone| Doctor Myhill

http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/test.cfm?id=39

Lymphocyte Sensitivity to Silicone

DESCRIPTION

This test measures degree of reaction of white blood cells when exposed to silicone. I often do this test in patients with silicone implants.

SAMPLE

This test is performed on a blood sample. The sample MUST reach the laboratory within 24 hours of being taken

KIT

The kit for this test includes a green top blood tube, packaging materials for transporting the blood sample in the post, a self-addressed enveloped for returning the sample to the lab and a request form. Please, note that the blood sample must reach the laboratory within 24 hours of being taken.

INSTRUCTIONS

To complete the test: have the blood taken and put in the blood tube (see blood letting information), make sure that your name and date of birth are clearly marked on the tube. Check that your details are correct on the request form. Using the packaging materials provided prepare the sample for posting in the pre-paid addressed envelope. Please, make sure that the request form is sent along with the samples. Please, note that the laboratory is not open on a Saturday, so do not post your blood sample on a Friday.

Please also send me any diagnoses you may already have and your GP's details so I can write to him/her with the result and suggestions for management.

Price: £80.00

A blood sample is required for this test.

See How to get a Blood Sample.

**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)