your journey to health.

Please read in the archives, there is tons of

info in there, all kinds of things people have

tried and what worked and what didnt.

Everyone is different, but the good thing,

you can get well ! ! All you need to do is

a proper explant, enbloc with use of drain

tubes.

Nausia is one of the biggies many of us have....

as well as many others.....just know you can get

well with proper explant and detoxing and good

nutrician with no junk......

Please feel free to ask all the questions you

come up with ~

Hugs N Prayers

Dede**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

Guest guest

Hi ,

I am so sorry to hear about your illness and suffering.

Nausea was also one of my many symptoms. I lived with it on a daily basis. It was so discouraging to have so many tests and nobody could figure out what was wrong with me. I had extreme fatigue, headaches, swelling, muscle and joint pain, frequent sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, chronic cough, shortness of breath, fungal infection, liver pain, kidney pain etc. I was diagnosed with Mono, EBV, Chronic Fatigue. I had symptoms of Lymphoma, MS and Lupus. I continued to get worse all the time. It didn't matter how much I tried to rest or eat healthy. By Jan. 2008 I had numbness in my right hand and arm. I also had terrible confusion. I couldn't remember how to start my car or turn on the computer etc. I felt like my life was rapidly

spiraling downward and I was absolutely petrified. Not one doctor felt my symptoms could be related to my breast implants. I found this group and they literally have helped to save my life! My husband and I flew from Utah to Denver, Colorado to Dr. Huang for proper explant. My explant was Feb. 26, 2008. There was a definete improvement in the recovery room. The numbness and confusion were gone in the recovery room. I could actually breathe better. I will never forget the freedom I felt in the recovery room. It felt soooo good to have my natural body back and to KNOW Dr. Huang removed ALL the garbage out of my chest. My main frustration now is fatigue. I know this will take time and patience as my body is very worn out from fighting all the

toxins and illness. But.........there is a huge improvement since my explant. It sounds to me like you need to have a proper explant in order to regain your health and get your life back. Healing does not happen immediately. It takes time and patience.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

Hugs~

a

implant illness??glory2glory1401Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 3:04 PM

Hi Patty!! I was doing some research online in regards to my mysterious illness that is ruining my life. I first got implants in 2003 at the age of 17 in order to fix a cosmetic deformity (born with a mild syndrome, doesn't affect me today) and had saline implants put in both sides. One of these implants deflated and the other was leaking so I had them taken out. The sugeon I went to the second time said I only needed one implant, so I had a new silicone implant place in December 2006. Begining the first week of the following February I felt ill. I have no idea what is wrong and several doctors are clueless as to what is wrong with me. I still (a year and a half later) am feeling horrible and have had too many tests to name. I have many of the symptoms listed on your page, but was wondering if you had any nausea----Nausea is one of my worst symptoms!!! I don't have any pain around the implant so I don't know if the

implant is the cause of my illness. I feel like I am losing my life and I am only 22. I really would appriciate any additional infomation you could give me!! Thank you and I hope this finds you healthy!!

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

Guest guest

Will be checking the forum? I didn't see her email address to

email her at, so I hope so!

I just wanted to say that nausea has been one of my worst symptoms! I

had nausea every single day for 3 months leading up to my explant

surgery. It was horrible! I've only had it twice since getting

explanted (and that was 8 months ago,) and I think my tummy just

didn't agree with what I ate on those two times.

Yes, nausea was a BIG symptom for me! Should get MUCH better after

explant!

XO, Krista

>

> From: J <jdorr86@...>

> Subject: implant illness??

> glory2glory1401@...

> Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 3:04 PM

>

>

>

>

> #yiv1886145862 .hmmessage P

> {

> margin:0px;padding:0px;}

> #yiv1886145862 {

> FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

>

> Hi Patty!!

>  

> I was doing some research online in regards to my mysterious illness

that is ruining my life. I first got implants in 2003 at the age of 17

in order to fix a cosmetic deformity (born with a mild syndrome,

doesn't affect me today) and had saline implants put in both sides.

One of these implants deflated and the other was leaking so I had them

taken out. The sugeon I went to the second time said I only needed one

implant, so I had a new silicone implant place in December 2006.

Begining the first week of the following February I felt ill. I have

no idea what is wrong and several doctors are clueless as to what is

wrong with me. I still (a year and a half later) am feeling horrible

and have had too many tests to name. I have many of the symptoms

listed on your page, but was wondering if you had any nausea----Nausea

is one of my worst symptoms!!! I don't have any pain around the

implant so I don't know if the implant is the cause of my illness. I

feel like I

> am losing my life and I am only 22. I really would appriciate any

additional infomation you could give me!!

>  

> Thank you and I hope this finds you healthy!!

>  

>

>

>

>

> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger.

IM on your terms.

>

Guest guest

Krista,I am not sure if will be checking the forum or not. Her email addy was in the original letter, but here it is again in case you want to write her. Thanks for helping out Krista.

jdorr86@...

Patty> > > > From: J jdorr86@> > Subject: implant illness??> > glory2glory1401@> > Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 3:04 PM> > > > > > > > > > #yiv1886145862 .hmmessage P> > {> > margin:0px;padding:0px;}> > #yiv1886145862 {> > FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}> > > > Hi Patty!!> > > > I was doing some research online in regards to my mysterious illness> that is ruining my life. I first got implants in 2003 at the age of 17> in order to fix a cosmetic deformity (born with a mild syndrome,> doesn't affect me today) and had saline implants put in both sides.> One of these implants deflated and the other was leaking so I had them> taken out. The sugeon I went to the second time said I only needed one> implant, so I had a new silicone implant place in December 2006.> Begining the first week of the following February I felt ill. I have> no idea what is wrong and several doctors are clueless as to what is> wrong with me. I still (a year and a half later) am feeling horrible> and have had too many tests to name. I have many of the symptoms> listed on your page, but was wondering if you had any nausea----Nausea> is one of my worst symptoms!!! I don't have any pain around the> implant so I don't know if the implant is the cause of my illness. I> feel like I> > am losing my life and I am only 22. I really would appriciate any> additional infomation you could give me!!> > > > Thank you and I hope this finds you healthy!!> > > > > > > > > > > > Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger.> IM on your terms.> >>