RemedySpot.com

Health insurance that includes alternative medicine!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I saw a TV commercial for a new type of insurance company. They offer discounted health costs, and help pay for natural health care too! If you don't have health insurance you might want to look at this. It is encouraging, and more insurance companies should offer help for natural medicine! So many of us use natural medicine/ herbs/ supplements and alternative health treatments, and those who don't use it, WOULD use it if they could afford it. This is for people in USA. I hope soon they offer it in Canada and other countries.

http://www.cinergyhealth.com/

To those of you who got this who don't live in the USA, I apologize. I sent this to my address book file named "those with health problems" and you were in that file and I can't remove addresses from the file.

Perhaps you know someone in the USA who uses natural medicine or alternative treatments that this information could help.

To those of you who got this twice, that means you were in 2 of my address book files that I sent this to, apologies again.

If you live in Canada, you might want to be aware of this and watch for the name for when this insurance is available in Canada. Canadian health care system is getting downright dangerous, so many are turning to alternative treatments even though they do cost money and the modern medicine doesn't. I know there is a bill in parliament asking the gov't to cover natural treatments, since there are not enough doctors to go around and people are suffering for it, and a sick country is a failing country. If they can help improve the health of their people, they improve the health of their economy.

Smile--it changes things!

(¨`·.·´¨) `·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ `·.¸.·´ Sheila W

Blog: http://bluebirdyliving.blogspot.com