RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Not being able to have wheat products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, no hailee does have a g tube, but we finally got her to eat close to 65 percent of all meals (for the time being, she tends to fluctuate, she eats good for a month or two than refuses to eat for a month or two), but the only food she will eat is chef byordy and cheese quesidillas. Guess im gonna have to look into other foods. i wonder if her formula has wheat in it,g uess i should go look.

thanks

, no hailee does have a g tube, but we finally got her to eat close to 65 percent of all meals (for the time being, she tends to fluctuate, she eats good for a month or two than refuses to eat for a month or two), but the only food she will eat is chef byordy and cheese quesidillas. Guess im gonna have to look into other foods. i wonder if her formula has wheat in it,g uess i should go look.

thanks

, thanks its gonna be hard she wont eat pancakes, or oatmeal, or sandwhiches. this whole thing is frustratring, but i think i saw pasta in a can like the chefboyrdy that was a veggie pasta so im gonna go back and look.

thanks

Melisa

, thanks its gonna be hard she wont eat pancakes, or oatmeal, or sandwhiches. this whole thing is frustratring, but i think i saw pasta in a can like the chefboyrdy that was a veggie pasta so im gonna go back and look.

thanks

Melisa

thanks

Melisa

Maybe if you find the wheetfree noodles, boil them to death (like I thing Chef boy ardee does) and add sauce you might have something she will eat?

Keep me posted.

-----Original Message-----From: Angels4hailee@... Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 4:25 PMTo: Mito Subject: Re: Re: Not being able to have wheat products, thanks its gonna be hard she wont eat pancakes, or oatmeal, or sandwhiches. this whole thing is frustratring, but i think i saw pasta in a can like the chefboyrdy that was a veggie pasta so im gonna go back and look.thanksMelisa Please contact mito-owner with any problems or questions.

Maybe if you find the wheetfree noodles, boil them to death (like I thing Chef boy ardee does) and add sauce you might have something she will eat?

Keep me posted.

-----Original Message-----From: Angels4hailee@... Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 4:25 PMTo: Mito Subject: Re: Re: Not being able to have wheat products, thanks its gonna be hard she wont eat pancakes, or oatmeal, or sandwhiches. this whole thing is frustratring, but i think i saw pasta in a can like the chefboyrdy that was a veggie pasta so im gonna go back and look.thanksMelisa Please contact mito-owner with any problems or questions.

Keep me posted.

My son cannot eat foods that contain wheat, milk, or soy. He has

extremely high markers for inflammatory responses to these foods. He

was a subject in a research project on inflammatory reactions to food

proteins several years ago. Inflammation increases oxidative stress and

this seems to overtax his already burdened mitochondrial functioning.

What are the inflammatory markers? Where was the study conducted? Just curious in case this could help Cam. He is on an elementsl formula with all the amino acids broken down. He is eating tiny bites or tastes once in a while by mouth, usually his sisters give him a cheerio, pasta, or crumb of cheese. Like those are the best things for him. But, hey at least he is willing to try something.

-----Original Message-----From: Plant Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 5:26 PMTo: Mito Subject: Re: Re: Not being able to have wheat products,My son cannot eat foods that contain wheat, milk, or soy. He hasextremely high markers for inflammatory responses to these foods. Hewas a subject in a research project on inflammatory reactions to foodproteins several years ago. Inflammation increases oxidative stress andthis seems to overtax his already burdened mitochondrial functioning.Please contact mito-owner with any problems or questions.