RemedySpot.com

Patty, Traci and Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can you send me the link to purchase it?

OMG... This sounds like good news to my ears

My circulation feels like it's being cut off 24/7

I wonder if Traci symptoms are like mine

Thanks Patty I have hope again

Hi Sandy,

Sorry about the bloating. I know that's miserable! I don't know much about the pancreas, but here's what my book Healing Multiple Sclerosis says about Enzyme Therapy:

Enzyme therapy is useful in accelerating the body's healing. Taking doses of plant or pancreatic enzymes on an empty stomach has a different effect than taking them with food. Taking enzymes w/ food helps to digest what you've eaten, while talking enzymes on an empty stomach has several functions:

decreasing inflammation decomposes toxins improves circulation purifies the blood helps to speed tissue repair stimulates immunity removes scar tissue and plaque strengthens and restores your body's general resistance

Enzyme therapy is useful during an exacerbation period because it can eliminate the need for steroids. Your body recognizes fungus, bacteria, and viruses as enemies (antigens) and produces antibodies (proteins produced by the immune system), which couple w/ the antigen to form a circulating immune complex. These complexes circulate in the bloodstream and/or fix themselves to tissues in the body. Those w/ chronic illness have higher levels of circulating immune complexes. Enzyme therapy destroys these complexes.

I recommend Vitalzym X (World Nutrition). The dosage depends on the individual but I would recommend doing the maximum dose on the bottle (2 capsules 3 times per day w/o food for one to three months). During an exacerbation I would take 5 capsules 3 times per day. The improvements that you're looking for are:

more energy decreased spasticity and inflammation increased range of motion and mobility overall lightness of the body

NOTE: Because enzymes liquefy the blood and slow coagulation, enzyme therapy is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone w/ ulcers, gastritis, hemophilia or anyone on blood thinning meds.

Sandy, I take Wobenzym (what Patty takes) on an empty stomach. With food though, I take Enzymedica Digest Gold. Hope this helps. Love, PH