RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: HELP mom accused of abuse, suspect metabolic disorder()

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Deb,

I concur!!!! ROFL!

Deb and

Steer clear stupid doctors!

Re: Re: HELP mom accused of abuse, suspect metabolic disorder()

Why in the WORLD would she run anyone through the ringer like that??? If she concurs, my butt . . . ! Makes me want to smack her! Or maybe just strangle her! At least a good kick in the shins! If she concurs . . . . . .Too bad you don't live in town...we would become inseperable friend I am sure and then we would tag-team all the idiots out there...townspeople and physicians alike! I am sure i nher case, that she hasn't a clue! She obviously has diagnosed all her other pts with precision and perfection and therefore they have an easy life...lol...My thought exactly on the expletives and the physical force she deserves...good thing some people have learned self-control...wish everyone would...what a wonderful world that would be!ha ha hadeb Please contact mito-owner with any problems or questions.

Deb,

I concur!!!! ROFL!

Deb and

Why in the WORLD would she run anyone through the ringer like that??? If she concurs, my butt . . . ! Makes me want to smack her! Or maybe just strangle her! At least a good kick in the shins! If she concurs . . . . . .Too bad you don't live in town...we would become inseperable friend I am sure and then we would tag-team all the idiots out there...townspeople and physicians alike! I am sure i nher case, that she hasn't a clue! She obviously has diagnosed all her other pts with precision and perfection and therefore they have an easy life...lol...My thought exactly on the expletives and the physical force she deserves...good thing some people have learned self-control...wish everyone would...what a wonderful world that would be!ha ha hadeb Please contact mito-owner with any problems or questions.

Deb,

I concur!!!! ROFL!

Deb and

Deb,

Sounds like a good plan. If you get a good new PCP Korson can do the follow ups and you my not need the metabolicist in town. I hope so.

mary

-----Original Message-----From: VisibleWorship@... Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 2:14 PMTo: Mito Subject: Re: Re: HELP mom accused of abuse, suspect metabolic disorder()

Ditch her!!! She is not going to help if she does not believe something is wrong with him I have thought of this too...she is the only metabolicist in town...I am going to ask Korson (who by degree is a metabolicist) if he thinks I need her...I am going to explain the situation and see what he says...I trust him completely so if he says keep her I will and if he says ditch her I will be cheering inside... deb Please contact mito-owner with any problems or questions.