RemedySpot.com

Fw: A FOLLOW UP ON~Re: NEUROSARCOIDOSIS/ Re: [SiliconeKids] Have a question--ANGIOTENSIN CONV ENZYME TEST and exposure to silicone breast implants/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you all for your responses. PLEASE POST THIS E-MAIL to all breast implant groups as a follow up~ Thanks,CFM

I want to explain: I am questioning within the breast implant exposed population valid concerns about high-signal periventricular lesions in patients with multiple sclerosis OR sarcoidosis: Is this neurosarcoidosis or multiple sclerosis being exerted within the population of breast implant exposure?

Patients (in the breast implant exposed community) may not have the histologic characterization and there may be difficulty of differentiating sarcoidosis with CNS involvement from MS/multiple sclerosis in some patients on the basis of clinical, radiographic, electrodiagnostic or CSF testing....noting cases of biopsy/Kveim test proving sarcoidosis with MRI findings consistent with multiple sclerosis.

I am questioning (for valid reasons of upholding medicine, science and research to that highest of high standard with ALL breast implants ) about High -signal perventricular lesions in breast implant patients with sarcoidosis OR multiple sclerosis: So, one would NEED TO QUESTION: NEUROSARCOIDOSIS or MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS with high-signal periventicular lesions?

Many women who have been exposed to their very failed/TOXIC breast implant lot numbers/the chemical adjuvancy of their lot numbers, experience MS-like symptoms...might this really be neurosarcoidosis and the truth is not known because this was another SCIENTIFIC TRUTH about the exposure to breast implant lot numbers that WAS IGNORED (within their free will) within the Art of Medicine?

There may be a growing body of evidence that has not been studied that neurosarcoidosis probably should be included in the differential diagnosis of isolated periventricular lesions in some of the breast implant patients and their exposure to their damning chemical adjuvancy of breast implant lot numbers that exerted/expressed/ enhanced/ "turned on" their immune response.

I do hope this better explains my VALID concerns as I question high-signal periventricular lesions in patients with multiple sclerosis or sarcoidosis/ neurosarcoidosis .

I have questioned this for years, but did not express my concerns about this until now.I can also tag genetics/the variants of genes/ of KEY genes into my concerns---like a "two hit" theory, but for now this is not needed.

Take care, Fuchs-sey

Fuchssey@ hotmail.com