RemedySpot.com

Re: Patty. et al-- Bindi's lastest hormone panel-SIDE EFFECTS FROM H

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Patty,

It's been about a week and I'm starting to feel some improvement. I still feel a little queasy, and I still have the dregs of the vertigo that flared up before I started the hormones, but I definitely feel something shifting. I am not as tired, my muscles feel less painful, my mind feels more clear. I told my sweetheart I was having less brain fog and he said, Uh oh.

Hopefully it's not a placebo effect. If I find significant lasting improvement with this I am going to shout it from the rooftops.

Thank you for asking about my writing. I still write almost every day, typically for three to four hours. I finished one book and started another. The first book is a collection, the second is a novel that has a bit of a food theme, though I wouldn't call it a foodie novel. My agent is waiting for a polished excerpt from the second manuscript try and make a two-book deal-- these days, publishers want to know you are a good investment before they'll take you up. In the meantime I've been publishing the stories in lit journals.

Literary fiction is much harder to publish than other genres. It's really a dying art. It figures I would pick something this hard to apply myself to, but at least it keeps me out of trouble!

I am continually amazed and heartened to hear how well you are doing, all the work and travel and everything. You continue inspire the rest of us.

xoxo

Bindi