RemedySpot.com

Re: Question about blood vessels on boobs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dede,

The veins on my breasts weren't bulging, just those on my arms and hands. On my breasts they were very dark-- it looked really strange. It's not like that at all now, it's as if it had never happened.

Bindi

Guest guest

Dede,

Thanks for asking. I am still experiencing improvement. I don't think my endocrine imbalance is the last word in my illness, but I definitely feel a lot better. I am trying to pay careful attention to how I feel, in case I need to tweak the hormones a bit. I know it can be a tricky process-- too much and you can cause problems. But so far, so good.

Bindi

Guest guest

Darling Dede:

I have the same dark blue veins on my left arm, it looks awful. Honey, it could be that your veins are transparent, and that is why they are so visible. The doctors have never told me why my veins look so large. One time they told me that I have vacuities!

How are you feeling today, and do you have any more results from your doctors? I am sorry that I have not been posting, but taking care of two homes is just too much. We have lowered the price on our big home, because we want it to sell quickly. is getting tired of having to go over and mow the lawns, plus we have many planters that need care.

No surgery yet, but my leg seems to be getting a bit better. Wonders me!

Sending love always...........Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Question about blood vessels on boobs

I have a question, sometimes it looks likesomeone got a sharpie and drew over allthe veins in my chest and made them lookreally blue and prominent, I mean very......Anyone know why that would happen ? ? or what that would be from ? ? HugsDede**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)