RemedySpot.com

Important Maya Calendar Info and March visit to Central Ohio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings, Key Period Links to Next Maya Heaven The 13 day period of Wind (Ik) begins Thursday, Feb.28th. "Restless and unstable, this Trecena (13 day period) makes news and influences future events. Experiments are undertaken, which smash through barriers in next Ik Trecena (Nov. 14-26)." This period in November also begins the next Maya Heaven. Thursday I will post additional information on how these two periods inter-relate on my website www.karen-rollins.com. Daily, the news confirms these energy shifts explained by the Maya Calendars. I return to central Ohio March 14-23. I am finalizing arrangements for that time -- I will be at Gift of Light Expo March 15-16 and speaking both days. These lectures will explore Maya energies, each unique in its information. I do know the link between the two Ik periods mentioned above will be featured. While in town, I would love to co-ordinate:Lecture on relationship between Maya Calendars and events unfolding - this will probably be Wednesday evening March 19th since that is an Ik day. Get together/pot luck - possibly Friday evening March 21stDeath/Rebirth Ceremony on Sunday March 23rd (this is a Cimi day in the Maya Calendar representing this rebirthing energy cycle)Discussion group for those reading or interested in the Ringing Cedars series - open to suggestions for date; can either be in Columbus or other convenient location.Blessings to you all. I look forward to my time with you. In Lak'ech (I am another you)www.-Rollins.com@...337-794-0062