RemedySpot.com

19 year old daughter getting silicone breast implants

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Janine,If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.Hugs,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown From: Janine <j9doyle@...>Subject: 19 year old daughter getting silicone breast implants Date:

Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 11:01 AM

I have a 19 year old daughter that is getting silicone implants on July

3. Her father and I have done everything possible to try and talk her

out of it. She is financing her surgery through Chase Health. She has

been presented with many of your stories. I have attended her plastic

surgery appointments and argued with her surgeon. I asked her plastic

surgeon yesterday if there is a silicone allergy test that can be

performed prior to surgery. He said that there is no known silicone

allergy so there is no need for a test. Has anyone ever heard of a

silicone allergy test?

If any of you would like to email , her email address is

mykideatsgrass@ hotmail.com.

Guest guest

Janine ~

Well, right now, you dont need an attorney based

on having implants or illness due to having implants.

You need one on the basis of deception and intent to harm

perhaps a criminal attorney ? ?

This man is a criminal ! ! ! !

You need to move fast on this......is there a way to speak

to any judge ? tell him what is going on, and ask him what

you need to do to stop this man from harming your daughter

that he has lied to her and in her medical files about her

being deformed so he can use a medical device that is intended only for people aged 22 and up, and she is only 19.

Did you ever watch the movie Brockovich ? she is an attorney, I think in California, here is her email address.

erin@...

here is a site you can get all kinds of email addresses,.......

the president, congress, attorney general, etc......

http://www.conservativeusa.org/megalink.htm#editors

Hugs ~ DedeGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Traci, Her father and I have done all that we can. I have talked to the Dr. face to face. My husband left the Dr. a message today begging him not to perform the surgery and promising him that if anything ever happens to her as a result, we will do everything within our power to hold him responsible. I have a girlfriend that works for an ob/gyn. A patient came in yesterday and went in for a urine sample. When she came out she asked her husband to sign her name neatly for her on the cup. My girlfriend looked at her chart ... breast implants! The first surgery went fine, but when she went in for her second replacement surgery there was encapsalation and scar tissue. She can barely lift her arms up. My girlfriend is calling today and telling her the story. Today is the last day that she can cancel the surgery without full payment, even though the surgery isn't

scheduled until July 3. So, we will continue to pray that she makes the right choice. Thank you for your thoughts. JanineTM McIntosh <prowlermeow@...> wrote: Hi Janine,If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.Hugs,Traci"Feeling down? Saddle up." ~Author Unknown From: Janine <j9doylesbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: 19 year old daughter getting silicone breast implants Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 11:01 AM I have a 19 year old daughter that is getting silicone implants on July 3. Her father and I have done everything possible to try and talk her out of it. She is financing her surgery through Chase Health. She has been presented with many of your stories. I

have attended her plastic surgery appointments and argued with her surgeon. I asked her plastic surgeon yesterday if there is a silicone allergy test that can be performed prior to surgery. He said that there is no known silicone allergy so there is no need for a test. Has anyone ever heard of a silicone allergy test?If any of you would like to email , her email address is mykideatsgrass@ hotmail.com.

Guest guest

My husband just asked me that today. He was wondering if we could get an injunction against the surgery based on that. From reading all of the posts on this site, it doesn't sound like anyone has ever been successful with litigation. I don't even know where to start in looking for an attorney. We live in San , CA if anyone knows of an attorney here. JanineDGRAHAMA@... wrote: Janine

~ I wonder if you have any legal recourse with this doctor. He is going to put silicone into your daughter against what is said to be legal age per the FDA ! ! . Her breasts are not deformed causing a medical necessity for breast implants. There is NO medical necessity for anyone to have breast implants for any reason ! ! ! She should not have to pay this criminal a dime ! What he is doing to her is against the Hippocratic Oath, First do No harm. Lieing about her being deformed is horrible ! His licence should be revoked ! God Bless YOU

and your family ! Dede Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.