RemedySpot.com

Mercola: Candida causes cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I cant listen to a video, so I googled fungus and cancer

and this is one thing I found.........

INTERESTING.....

NOTE: Dr. McCain identified the primary cause of death in cancer patients to be NOT the cancer itself, but fungal overgrowth. The doctor also saw fungi in other diseases such as: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus, Gulf War Syndrome.

Dr. Horowitz theorizes that man-made pathogens cause most "modern-day" diseases, including cancer. He says Hitler's Elite escaped through underground tunnels, changed their names to Jewish names, and went to various nations, where their influence is felt in medicine. The globalists (spearheaded by European Union's Germany) hopes to control/outlaw natural medicines through Codex "harmonization" international laws. [They control key people in many nations].

From Dr. McCain"...The Feds closed my clinic 2 years ago... They said the procedure I wasdoing was categorized as "high complexity" and required unrealisticlaboratory requirements for me to practice (One drop of blood on amicroscope slide!) When I spoke to the idiot at CLIA in Dallas he saidquote "We are going to get rid of all of you." Nice... I will tell you inthe short time I was using my scope I saved over 25 lives from sure deathand also saw systemic yeast in everyone's blood. They don't want you toknow that this fungus is what is really killing you, not the cancer!!! The chemo therapies contribute to this fungal overgrowth and it is deadlywhen not treated. It is clearly present in all Fibromyalgia, CFS, Lupus,GWS and a host of other problems they have conveniently mistitled. I knowit, because I not only saw this with my own eyes, in every case, but Itreated it successfully and got results! People didn't die!!! They gotbetter, even when they had been given a cancer death sentence!..."

ELECTROMEDICINE

I am going to tell you a story that made me cry for a week. When I was inMexico studying at the cancer clinics, far away from the AMA [AmericanMedical Association], I discovered a secret that has been diabolicallykept from you. The concept is so simple, so easy, isn't painful, and itworks. I was shocked, horrified and amazed all at once. Using a tinymachine, which runs on only a 9 volt battery, two small electrodes can beattached to the body to determine if there is any cancer. A cancer freebody has no electrical charge resistance and registers at 0. Now if thereis a cancer tumor, the electrical charge from the tumor registers on thescale. The interesting thing is that the body doesn't recognize thecancer because the ionic charge is the same as the white blood cells,which repel each other, so the immune system doesn't see the tumor. So ifyou simply reverse the charge of the tumor, by running the oppositemicroamp current through it, the white blood cells suddenly recognize thistumor and begin to eliminate it, because now it is attracted to it. After this is repeated over a few days the tumor simply disappears as thebody all on its own has gotten rid of it. Makes sense, very simple...Guess what folks, it works. That is the tragedy! It is a simpleprocedure that can be done in your own home, but these machines areillegal in the U.S....How many women have lost their breasts, when theycould have easily been healed by this technology? It was tested withovarian, prostate and a host of other cancer tumors and found to work!

[ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION]

There is also outstanding new technology that can clean up all the water on this planet. That's right - a triple ionized water developed in Greece, that when added to any polluted water turns everything back into amino acids and minerals. It has already been tried in large polluted bodies of water! It can even render nuclear waste harmless. Why isn't it being used and why don't you hear about it on the night news? You can research about his now at

http://www.transformacomm.com/water/Index.htm------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Someone destroyed the above website. A computer virus was also sent to the owner's home computer, which destroyed all his data. The webmaster of the website could not, or would not, restore it. The website contained detailed descriptions and transcriptions of scientists' stories on tape about how a "smart water" purifies most pollution in a very short time. For example, scientists watched in amazement as a green-colored liquid became crystal clear in about 30 minutes.

Return to: HEALTH HOTLINE

**************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos. (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )